Andrew Considine

Tommie Hoban

Ash Taylor

Mikey Devlin 30% fit

Scott McKenna

Anthony O Connor

Mark Reynolds

Kari Arnesen

just to help the current management team and scouts there’s a list of recent central defenders better than what we have. Few are brilliant, all an improvement. 

Arneson was unbelievably bad in his 2nd spell with us

On 1/20/2023 at 2:23 PM, Dorich Bisconti said:

Hung out to dry by cantwin as well I wasn't convinced he was as bad as some were saying as I thought at the time it was stupid to let him leave.

I understand the ill feeling towards Goodwin but let's not rewrite history.

Facts are Bates was fucking honking. He was also really thick and kept giving away free kicks and penalties for pulling opponents jerseys. Imagine him playing with VAR present, he'd be even worse.

Another fact is Goodwin is the one who made the excuse for him by saying he was played out of position. When we had options, he chose to drop Gallagher and put Bates at RCB.

We then got a fee for a player that Goodwin clearly felt was at best 3rd choice. He was hardly hung out to dry.

A disaster of a player and one we shouldn't be wishing was back. 

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

David Bates

Andrew Considine

Tommie Hoban

Ash Taylor

Mikey Devlin 30% fit

Scott McKenna

Anthony O Connor

Mark Reynolds

Kari Arnesen

just to help the current management team and scouts there’s a list of recent central defenders better than what we have. Few are brilliant, all an improvement. 

Fit about Michael Hector, he was decent?

28 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Overrated. I can only him doing one thing worthy of note during his loan spell with us; a lovely cross to Niall McGinn who duly scored from it at the Beach End (a 4-0 win against Partick Thistle if I remember correctly).

He also banged one in the top corner that night, no?

He was ace. But it was 9 years ago. 

Guest findlay_1903
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

He was unbelievably uninterested in his 1st spell with us, after new year. Didn’t get the massive pay hike he wanted so downed tools 2nd half of the season.

Yep horse shit. That semi final against Curtis main. Wowee, utterly woeful. 

Guest findlay_1903
8 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Welcome to last night. 

Didn’t his mess his diaper when with us about not getting a game or something? The guy was the Oxford dictionary’s definition of dross. 

18 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very true but he will never be remembered as having made a decent career in the game, not that he'll be caring financially. 

Playing in the championship while earning probably over 20k a week because he was signed to one of the biggest clubs in the world = not a decent career. Great insight. 

Guest findlay_1903
8 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

The cunt was never fit.

Did he not last something like 10mins as a sub before getting injured.

Against Celtic wasn’t it? Guy was hopeless if I mind right, weird attitude on him too. No wonder his wife was gobbling up pole elsewhere. 

11 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Playing in the championship while earning probably over 20k a week because he was signed to one of the biggest clubs in the world = not a decent career. Great insight. 

Fuck me Bastian, chill out.

In terms of playing football, regardless of what money he has earned, he's had a very limited career. 

When his career is finished, he'll hardly be remembered for what he did on the pitch.