Where Are They Now

Guest milne_afc
17 minutes ago, Dorich Bisconti said:

Or I could have found a Gary glitter gift you'd have liked that ya peado loving creep! 

Oh here we go. Yet another uninformed rant from the anti-Glitter brigade. Get off his back, man. Everyone makes mistakes.

Richard Foster quoted today - not a fan of McGhee:

The 37-year-old added: “It was Ebbe Skovdahl when I signed as a young boy, then Steve Paterson, Jimmy Calderwood, Mark McGhee and Craig Brown.

“They all left the club for different reasons. McGhee sent me out on loan to Rangers when I was the only full-back at the club, so that says enough about him.
Guest milne_afc
47 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Willie Garner currently on our board seemingly got the all clear from prostrate cancer today. Well done loon. 

Maybe explains his appointment?

9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Maybe says more about Foster?

Would you hang around if you clearly weren't wanted? Yes you could say that Foster might have refused to go. But if your boss says that he's accepted an arrangement for you to leave on loan despite you being the only full back at the club, I can't see it being viewed as anything other than an indication that the boss thinks you are a pile of shite.

Nevertheless Foster was and is a dickhead of the highest order

Guest findlay_1903
9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Maybe says more about Foster?

In what was yet another truly dismal time for the dons, this deal was a shocker. Foster wouldn’t have been all our answers, but certainly wouldn’t have made us a bad side. Atrocious decision to allow this transfer to happen. 

He’s a bright guy, like him as a pundit. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Would you hang around if you clearly weren't wanted? Yes you could say that Foster might have refused to go. But if your boss says that he's accepted an arrangement for you to leave on loan despite you being the only full back at the club, I can't see it being viewed as anything other than an indication that the boss thinks you are a pile of shite.

Nevertheless Foster was and is a dickhead of the highest order

Comes across well in the podcast on BBC.  Clearly still cares about the club.