Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

5 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Before I go, remember this truth;

Your fabricating a stellar education has already been written and exposed. It was your failure in defending the lost cause that sealed your deal. It wasn't a throwaway comment either.

When I go away, this fact doesn't disappear.

Your high horse pretending has been so see-through and funny to watch. Of course you don't want to be picked up on the utter shite you come out with. You must miss having to guard against over-enthusiasm which is really sad because enthusiasm is a beautiful thing. In most places, Scotland - particularly Fife and the wos - and Australia ranking low on the enthusiasm and celebrating achievements scales. 

Have you tried dundonald, Troon, St. Andrews, caiperinton etc down this way yet rocket?, do you play?. Some really good excellent courses down here if you like your golf, even Largs is half decent, same as west Kilbride 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Some brilliant golf courses down your way, loon. Proper, mannies links stuff. 

Aye very privileged to have such cracking courses turnberry, dundonald links, troons courses, west Kilbride and Largs are all unbelievable courses that I cannot afford to play on?

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I would've thought so too but don't be a fucking imbecile here eh?

He is a damaged fuck who was trying to welch and I gave him the opportunity to back down. His stubbornness said no, he would stick with it... up until 11th May.

If he was a normal undamaged man - like what we are used to in the NE actually - he would not have failed to acknowledge the existence of the bet FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS despite directly being addressed on this point.

Pay the man min. Plenty evidence of the bet being accepted, none of the bet being cancelled.

33 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Meant to move the Rocket vs Hans bet argument into this thread, away from the summer transfers thread!  But I've fucked it up and merged into one big message!

No real harm done I guess! ?

To be fair I did think it was Rocket going off on one of his rants again ?

• Admin
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

@Bebo decided to delete our posts on the Posting Problems thread. There is good reason for this. He didn't want to be embarrassed. I've never put you on Ignore. I've never put anyone on Ignore. I didn't even know how to do it until now and I can assure you that neither you or anyone else has ever been blocked or is unable to send PM's. 

I've not deleted any of your posts in the Posting Problems thread. :dontknow:

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's not the money, it's the principle.

The principle is that you got cold feet and this manifested in you selectively quoting to ignore the existence of the bet.

As a gesture of goodwill, I'm happy to pay £100 if you and RFE cough up £50 each and we pay to an independent third party and have a sweepstake on correct HT and FT score on the semi tonight and the final.

I suggest @Geoff_Tipps as he offered to be arbiter this a.m. I suggest winner takes all, open to anyone who has posted in the last month, only winners of the correct result tonight go through to the final and £200 to whoever got the closest in the 4 x predictions (HT, FT x 2).

So rather than pay the bet, you're just trying to win it back before having to fork out? Just pay the man, otherwise your "man of intergrity" claims will be called as bullshit for the rest of your time here. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Why bother?

Mans a cunt.

^ This.

He gets off on the attention, will never answers a direct question choosing to deflect all the time and is only looking to wind others up.

All he is doing here is reinforcing what we all knew previously - boys a grade A Fud.

• Upvote 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, thurso said:

No I don’t. That’s weird for presuming I do. Do you live in shooftahmooftahville. I’m pretty sure that’s where Horton heard the hoo or Lorax lived in dr suess’s books

If you believe there’s a shooftahmooftahville bud then you belong in brigadoon with sturgeon and the other burst bagpipe the kilted creepy lying slimy Blackford. Who backs sex offenders. 

• Haha 2