Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Is there nae any mods on this forum any more? Can you not cull this non-fitba shite and retards like Shooftapoofta along with it please? Was a much more harmonious place a decade ago when shite posts were removed.

Just now, shooftahmooftah said:

By the sound of you bud, you want to be ruled by a lying nodding donkey whose only goal is to ruin Scotland to get her brave heart wish.  As for Donald Trump ,  he said it like it was not like the one that’s in the White House now that can’t be understood , that can’t put 2 words together and backs taking new life,  killing babies  in the womb. 

You fucking moron.

Trump supporters are utter cunts!

Biden doesnt support no abortion just like he doesnt support gun use.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, HaarDon said:

You fucking moron.

Trump supporters are utter cunts!

Biden doesnt support no abortion just like he doesnt support gun use.

Who the fuck said Biden supports no abortion you dick head,  he’s an abortion supporter,  he supports murdering babies in the womb. You fucking moron.  Biden talks like someone who’s on LSD  spaced out of his fucking mind.    Why don’t you take a trip over to the states and tell a trump supporter they are utter cunts, and I guarantee you you would never have a Hard on again , Harrdon. You’d have your balls ripped off as well. Then you wouldn’t be singing again , to your boyfriend or wife ???  I’d like you to play with my dingaling.     One more thing hard on , he doesn’t support gun use, reason, just like his feeble support of ukrain he’d just stand by and watch you getting shot, waving a white flag.  

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Who the fuck said Biden supports no abortion you dick head,  he’s an abortion supporter,  he supports murdering babies in the womb. You fucking moron.  Biden talks like someone who’s on LSD  spaced out of his fucking mind.    Why don’t you take a trip over to the states and tell a trump supporter they are utter cunts, and I guarantee you you would never have a Hard on again , Harrdon. You’d have your balls ripped off as well. Then you wouldn’t be singing again , to your boyfriend or wife ???  I’d like you to play with my dingaling.     One more thing hard on , he doesn’t support gun use, reason, just like his feeble support of ukrain he’d just stand by and watch you getting shot, waving a white flag.  

That’s a bite

Nah, I wanna say it to your face and see what you do you Trump supporting hun cunt.

You up for it?

Funnily enough I'm in America now ?

• Upvote 1

You're a thick cunt.

Read my post again.

I said Biden IS an abortion supporter.

You know what a haar is?

Can't read, can't spell.

Fucking hun pussy.

• Upvote 1

Your thick, you can’t read , you can’t spell, You fucking idiot, go back to school.  Take a rubber dingy back over the Atlantic, one that leaks. 

You're the cunt who misunderstood me .

You didnt answer me about meeting up for a 'discussion' about me calling Trump being a cunt, to your face.

Or are you all talk you fucking pussy.

• Haha 1