Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Can't believe the majority on afc-chat would do Jade Goody or Kerry Kattona but not Lily Allen..

Anyway, if we're talkin sh*te. Just got back from the Ilicit Still in toon with the bird. Decent grub like and the music was great :hysterical:

Jade Goody? Gads min. Wouldn't s.hag her with a rented c.ock.

Kerry Kattona? Hmmm. I'd take a soapy t.itty wunk.

Stunning place, getting bigger and better all the time.

So many new places popping up all the time, alot of taxis drivers struggle to find places!

I think building work has to stop there by 2012, which will make a difference as it's a bit of a construction site just now.

I think they've gone too far, they should call it quits and say no more new projects after 2010.

Stunning place, getting bigger and better all the time.

So many new places popping up all the time, alot of taxis drivers struggle to find places!

I think building work has to stop there by 2012, which will make a difference as it's a bit of a construction site just now.

Dubia is investing all the profits in oil into making Dubia self sufficient from the tourist industry

Norway has an oil fund which is now nearly

Thought the "artificial islands" they had off the coast were amazing.

Piers Morgan is a bit of a smug twat though.

The palm Islands are amazing, there gigantic.

RTD88 - just watched Team of the Decade....it's amazing, that video can make you forget all your worries....

Favourite game has got to be beating the huns 4-0 at Hampden....AND ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS CRACK IT IN THE BACK OF THE NET.

Any of you's watching that Dubai programme? Incredible?

That programme was indeed amazing, what a place! See the theme park they're building, 127 square miles :o It has a replica, full size Eiffel Tower, Big Ben and a Las Vegas strip, just three times bigger than the one in Vegas! the islands shaped like a map of the world were incredible. Quite fancy going for a look sometime.

Jade Goody? Gads min. Wouldn't s.hag her with a rented c.ock.

Kerry Kattona? Hmmm. I'd take a soapy t.itty wunk.

:bounce:

Why would anyone go to a desert to see replica's of stuff? What could possibly be the attraction of that? I bet you people impressed by Dubai want to go to Las Vegas too?

Morons.

I know this thread is about spiken sh*te but I had to introduce some reality into the equation. And forget Lily Allen. Katie White of the Ting Tings is a goddess of beauty.

I agree to a certain extent but that's not all there is, Dubai will never be Paris, Rome, Venice etc. it's just like a massive toy that a multi-billionaire has built, it is however pretty extraordinary whatever way you look at it.

Why would anyone go to a desert to see replica's of stuff? What could possibly be the attraction of that? I bet you people impressed by Dubai want to go to Las Vegas too?

Morons.

I know this thread is about spiken sh*te but I had to introduce some reality into the equation. And forget Lily Allen. Katie White of the Ting Tings is a goddess of beauty.

That's not her name.

I thought I had made it perfectly plain. As plain as the question you asked me. It is Friday, after all. It's a holy day. But not a holiday. Unless Xmas falls on a Friday. And the 2 in the trades.

That post sums up the title of this thread.

Morons.

Interesting point. I agree in a sense, but do you see the irony in comparing them? Dubai and Las Vegas, morally speaking, are the exact polar opposites. The former has strict Islamic Laws in place (say no more!) while the latter is one big sleaze-pit, like a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah rolled into one.

Interesting point. I agree in a sense, but do you see the irony in comparing them? Dubai and Las Vegas, morally speaking, are the exact polar opposites. The former has strict Islamic Laws in place (say no more!) while the latter is one big sleaze-pit, like a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah rolled into one.

Think Dubai ditched Islam for the Western Money a few years a go now. Unless your shagging on the beach that is.

The media here made that sex on the beach story sound so much worse.

The couple were told 3 times to stop shagging, and she was arrested only after she attacked the officer with her high heel shoe!

Yeah I know, the News of the world aren't going to let the truth get in the way though are they?

RTD88 - just watched Team of the Decade....it's amazing, that video can make you forget all your worries....

Favourite game has got to be beating the huns 4-0 at Hampden....AND ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS CRACK IT IN THE BACK OF THE NET.

'Yes, as you say, it's a schoolboy's dream, just bein able to take your time knowing that all you gotta do...is crack it into the back of the net!'

:hysterical:

I'm steaming the day, and speaking plenty of sh*te at work! :hysterical:.

VDA apologies for that text ! :hysterical:

What's this? 'Hat' members are swapping phone numbers?

SS what does your signature mean?

Disgusting.

1980, Hibs away when the Dons won the league....Watson hits the bar then Scanlon scores a screamer. Remember?