Spiken Sh*t

Guest SS RED

Guest LondonScottish
Disgusting.

1980, Hibs away when the Dons won the league....Watson hits the bar then Scanlon scores a screamer. Remember?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do, whereas I'm sure you just saw it on youtube in between searching for old ASC videos. :hysterical:

The palm Islands are amazing, there gigantic.

They look good from the sky, but otherwise, they're monstrosities. I was staying at the Westin in August, lying on the beach, should have been loking out to deep blue tropical coastline. Instead, I was looking at mounds of sand, construction equipment and buildings that didn't look too dissimilar to Stewart Milne's development at Kepplestone. By the time they've finished all the offshore islands they've got planned, you won't even be able to see the sea in the horizon from what used to be the shore. The World is the worst of the lot, from directly above looks nothing like a map of the world, just a series of blobs of sand. They've got masses of desert they can use to build all kinds of crazy developments, ruining the one bit of natural beauty the place had was a terrible idea. That said, the firework show they had for the opening of the Atlantis was amazing, I was watching it from the beach, mouth wide open for the full 15 minutes.

Just had a lukewarm Steak Bake from Greggs and a kiwi fruit for pudding, will make for some interesting spew when I'm steaming later on tonight no doubt.

I had a Chicken fajita for lunch, was actually fine as f**k.

Dinna listen to thae cyber pussies, Tomaski. It is an inspired suggestion. I normally rush over to mannies being sick in the street to see if they have ingested any strawberries prior to vomitation. You would be amazed how few actually do take your, and my, advice. It's an excellent precaution, I agree.

Would anyone mind if I just pitch a tent in this thread and just stay here? It just feels like home. I would promise to keep it tidy, and on slow days, I can have fun arguing with myself.

cheers min, just as i'm about to give up hope with people someone pops in and restores

my faith in the human race.

Not that minijc and dynamo were ever in that elite group.

They call me H.., they call me Stacey, they call me H.., they call me Jane.

If I was 20 years younger, Katie would be my principal reason for living, assuming her persona then was as perfect in my mind than it is now.

And that her age remained constant whilst mine took a two decade deceleration.

If Mrs rocket get wind of this, you know I love you, and you know what I am capable of, so relax. And f uck off when the boys are speaking.

I heart Katie. Smitten. Ridiculous at my age. I am still alive. F uck the non-Eberdeen virgin bast*rds.

:crossfingers:

I feel that. Not the sort of comment that means much if you are under the age of 30 but I feel your pain.

• Admin
I'm just back from Liquid. It was school disco night. The vast majority of girls there were at least 10 years younger than me. I feel dirty.

I'm 21 and feel so out of place in Liquid. I've not been in for over a year. It's so sh*te! Everyone seem to be underagers and you're right, you feel dirty!