I'm in vegas the weekend before, ended up inbetween GGG v Canelo and this but trying to swing to come back to Vegas for this one, would love to see Mcgregor get choked oot.

Intriguing match up. Fantastic striker against someone with a fantastic ground game.

Careful though. Khabibs record of making it to fight night is not great.

Intriguing match up. Fantastic striker against someone with a fantastic ground game.

Careful though. Khabibs record of making it to fight night is not great.

Yeah it is intriguing, got two mates that are really in to it that think Khabib wins and another mate who is my boxing/ufc go to guy and he thinks McGregor will spark him quick.

Willing to take the chance as I can get free hotel, wouldn't book the flights until closer to the time though, I'll be in Vancouver anyways.

• Downvote 1

Yeah it is intriguing, got two mates that are really in to it that think Khabib wins and another mate who is my boxing/ufc go to guy and he thinks McGregor will spark him quick.

Willing to take the chance as I can get free hotel, wouldn't book the flights until closer to the time though, I'll be in Vancouver anyways.

I'm not the most learned, but if Khabib takes him down that should be it.

If you search for some videos of Khabib on his feet you'd probably be embarrassed for him.

Wouldn't say it's over if Khabib takes him down. He's failed to finish a good few people. Couldn't take out Al Laquinta over 5 rounds. If McGregor doesn't ko him within 3 then reckon Khabib will win though. McGregors gas tank is questionable and he's been out for ages.

Great last two fights on Saturday. Hopefully see a TJ v Cruz rematch soon.

Wouldn't say it's over if Khabib takes him down. He's failed to finish a good few people. Couldn't take out Al Laquinta over 5 rounds. If McGregor doesn't ko him within 3 then reckon Khabib will win though. McGregors gas tank is questionable and he's been out for ages.

Great last two fights on Saturday. Hopefully see a TJ v Cruz rematch soon.

What did you think of TJ v Cody?

Cody is far too emotional a fighter, IMO.

Yeah he can be, was a lot of pressure on him cos now he's left out in the cold a bit. TJs just a much better martial artist. Codys a good boxer but TJ's far too intelligent for him. Think he would beat him 9/10 times.

Codys books a good read. Thought he was a bit of a dick in the build up to the first match and TUF but comes across better in the book.

TJ beats Dom. DJ gets gets his belt back then they fight at 125 would be the best scenario now.

Yeah he can be, was a lot of pressure on him cos now he's left out in the cold a bit. TJs just a much better martial artist. Codys a good boxer but TJ's far too intelligent for him. Think he would beat him 9/10 times.

Codys books a good read. Thought he was a bit of a dick in the build up to the first match and TUF but comes across better in the book.

TJ beats Dom. DJ gets gets his belt back then they fight at 125 would be the best scenario now.

I find them both pretty unlikable, even Dom too.

TJ is definitely better all round than Cody. Cody has hurt him in both fights and got too excited. As you say, it could be a long time before he's near a title shot.

Was surprised Mighty Mouse lost but it was one of those decisions that could have gone either way. Will be interesting to see where he goes from here. I don't think he gets an immediate rematch.

• 2 weeks later...

Sack that.

Yeah, lowest priced tickets were $205 but they were gone sharp, cheapest the presale offered were still over $1100 and I'm nae that in to UFC to spunk that, general sale is at 6pm tonight so I'll give that a go, not the end of the world if I can't get as if the Fury fight gets announced for December in Vegas I'll be going to that.

Yeah, lowest priced tickets were $205 but they were gone sharp, cheapest the presale offered were still over $1100 and I'm nae that in to UFC to spunk that, general sale is at 6pm tonight so I'll give that a go, not the end of the world if I can't get as if the Fury fight gets announced for December in Vegas I'll be going to that.

Far too many drop outs to risk dropping that.

His 7th fight, acting the cunt. Clown.

I didn't like Conor until he proved he could back up his mouth. These guys just irritate me.

To be honest that's what pays (providing you can back it up) running your mouth and causing a scene, saying that I'd like to think if I was in their shoes I'd keep quiet and go about my business in devastating fashion without saying fuckall.

• 1 month later...