6 minutes ago, minijc said:

Legalised cheating, was far worse when he fought in the division below as he is fucking massive, although packing on 2st from one morning to the next doesn't feel quite right with me

Dangerous shit. I take it he’s favourite in his fight?

26 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Dangerous shit. I take it he’s favourite in his fight?

Yeah he is, he's not the only one that does this, most fighters who are big for their weight will carry a nice advantage by the time they walk to the cage or a ring but he seems to have one of the biggest advantages.

My main query would be how he's managed to pack on that amount in 24hrs, I'd expect him to put half that on if his hydration process goes well, so to do double that is mad.

1 minute ago, NEM said:

It’s an absolute nonsense but every cunt does it so if you don’t you’re at a huge disadvantage 

Must be exhausting.

So what’s the deal? They train at, say 100kg, cut to 80kg for the official weight 2 days before the fight, then back up to 100kg for the fight? Kidneys and liver like prunes

Slowly take off some of the weight throughout the training camp but looking to take off a lot in the last 7-10 days, so that when they rehydrate they should pile some on quicker.

So many methods now as well, a lot of fighters will water load, almost everyone of them will try to take 5-8kgs off through sauna and salt baths, it's not good like but at least these boys make some money from it.

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Great performance, opponent wasn’t a mug either. Hopefully gets a new contract off the back of it 

The commentators were saying there is a chance he could get in the prize fighter tournament later in the year, that would be huge, especially with his stand up looking as sharp as it did last night, genuinely delighted for him.

54 minutes ago, minijc said:

The commentators were saying there is a chance he could get in the prize fighter tournament later in the year, that would be huge, especially with his stand up looking as sharp as it did last night, genuinely delighted for him.

Aye that would suit him down to the ground, he’s very heavy handed