Sign in to follow this  
dj_bollocks

Ufc

I'm very surprised Nate Diaz's coach is saying it was Nate Diaz that cause Conor McGregor to fade and not any other reason.

Lesnar is an absolute beast, he's in far better shape than he was 5/6 years ago. Be a cracking fight.

I'm very surprised Nate Diaz's coach is saying it was Nate Diaz that cause Conor McGregor to fade and not any other reason.

Lesnar is an absolute beast, he's in far better shape than he was 5/6 years ago. Be a cracking fight.

:hysterical: That was my thoughts, his boxing coach no less.

Can't wait to see it.

:hysterical: That was my thoughts, his boxing coach no less.

Can't wait to see it.

Ignoring the fact that he'll spot a thousand things that neither of us would ever notice, I rewatched the fight today, just before the finish Diaz was battering the wee prick.

Ignoring the fact that he'll spot a thousand things that neither of us would ever notice, I rewatched the fight today, just before the finish Diaz was battering the wee prick.

So what happens if the opposition coach says something different lead to the finish?

So what happens if the opposition coach says something different lead to the finish?

They'll obviously have different opinions, I'm not saying that the big shots were the sole reason for him gassing as that's just rubbish, it played a huge part though.

Someone should channel the spirit of don king the promoter for Ali v foreman. And get flood out of retirement after ufc 202.

Promise mayweather at least as much as he got fighting pacquaio. Conor gets a wee bit less.

The stipulation is the gloves must be ufc standard, because it will have to be a boxing match. No way will floyd fight in the octagon.

Someone should channel the spirit of don king the promoter for Ali v foreman. And get flood out of retirement after ufc 202.

Promise mayweather at least as much as he got fighting pacquaio. Conor gets a wee bit less.

The stipulation is the gloves must be ufc standard, because it will have to be a boxing match. No way will floyd fight in the octagon.

Can you imagine the damage Floyd would do to Conor wearing 4 ounce gloves?!

Edited by boboisared

Can you imagine the damage Floyd would do to Conor wearing 4 ounce gloves?!

Hopefully.

What a mess they've made of UFC 200. Connors their biggest name so they should have just let him get on with his training during that first bust up. Jon Jones is also a massive twat.

Bisping saying he's ready to go :laughing:

Gustaffsson was messaging this morning as well saying he can be in Vegas for 10 o clock haha.

What has happened like? I haven't actually followed it...

See the lassies are headlining now. Dana shiteing it that a WWE lad was saving their PPV.

Disappointing event in the end. Aldo done a Mayweather on Edgar. DC and Brock matches lacked any sort of edge and Tate was beaten pretty easily.

Still got to watch the prelims.

I woke early and watched the Lesnar and Hunt fight, wish I had stayed in bed, woeful.

Lesner looked in superb shape from what I've seen, such an achievement in a clean sport like UFC.

Bisping v Henderson also confirmed. Looking to hold it in Manchester as well. If dates tie in hopefully manage to get tickets for it.

The fights weren't great, but was always a chance of this when you plan huge fights around wrestlers fighting strikers.

Was surprised Edgar tried to go toe to toe with Aldo, although Aldo's takedown defence was great.

Lesner looked in superb shape from what I've seen, such an achievement in a clean sport like UFC.

He's in amazing shape. Even WWE have pretty strict drugs policy these days, the top guy is serving a 30 day suspension.

The Sage Northcutt fight was decent. Fuck knows how he got out of this armbar...

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/sage-northcutt-performs-houdini-escape-impossible-armbar-lock-ufc-200

Aye, right enough I'd forgotten about that.

The main card was gash.

He's in amazing shape. Even WWE have pretty strict drugs policy these days, the top guy is serving a 30 day suspension.

Aye, right enough I'd forgotten about that.

The main card was gash.

Brock would have no need to take peds to keep in shape. It's not like he's wrestling 300 odd days a year and can't train properly due to the crazy schedule.

He gets his Cardio from pumping Sable, probably.

Good luck to him too

rena-mero-lesnar-081114077650483935.jpg

See thon Lesnars looking like he was on the juice and failed a drug test for that fight.

That sport is having a mare with all the failed tests.

Fake sport full of junkies fighting for the rich man's entertainment.

Fake sport full of junkies fighting for the rich man's entertainment.

Being the self-proclaimed hardest man in Wick I'd thought you'd appreciate and respect such a sport.

No I dont like the way it has gone, encouraging nastiness and brutality and having folk dying after bouts.

Hardly noble like boxing. Utterly savage.