Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

• 2 weeks later...

• Site Sponsor
9 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Memories of going there with the primary schoo, getting taught to swim by the most cross eyed bloke i've ever seen then up the shop for a saasidge roll and two fizzy lizzys

The Mannie Elrick?

Nothing better than a greasy sausage roll after going for a dook.

• Upvote 1
On 6/12/2021 at 11:26 AM, chief_wiggum said:

Memories of going there with the primary schoo, getting taught to swim by the most cross eyed bloke i've ever seen then up the shop for a saasidge roll and two fizzy lizzys

Getting taught to swim. Which basically consisted of the cross eyed bloke chucking you in and following you with some sort of grappling hook in case you really were drowning. 

42 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

George Street is already a food centre.

Anything you want.

I think there is a window of opportunity for a takeaway in Aberdeen ....Decent fried chicken (on the bone nae strips, nuggets or processed shite) I don't know of a single takeaway that does it other than KFC who do tiny portions

3 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

I think there is a window of opportunity for a takeaway in Aberdeen ....Decent fried chicken (on the bone nae strips, nuggets or processed shite) I don't know of a single takeaway that does it other than KFC who do tiny portions

You tried fried Seagull?

5 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Theres a place on Great Northern Road does it - canna mind the name. 

40 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

How the hell are they supposed to enforce that? Plod waiting at Union Grove junction waiting for diesel motors to turn right ? Traffic cameras designed to recognise nt just registrations but also if a car is a polluter ?

Just bite the bullet and pedestrianise Union Street,  it make sure traffic can still flow with it closed. 

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

How the hell are they supposed to enforce that? Plod waiting at Union Grove junction waiting for diesel motors to turn right ? Traffic cameras designed to recognise nt just registrations but also if a car is a polluter ?

Just bite the bullet and pedestrianise Union Street,  it make sure traffic can still flow with it closed. 

It says in there that taxis,buses and bikes will be allowed in.

More  shite from the council jumping on the woke bandwagon.

• 3 weeks later...