Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Langdykes don't approve of football songs being sung either.

Was removed for chanting the Ramirez song. Was for the best as it was time to go home for me. 7 pints and a couple of poofy cocktails my max. 

Sry bob...im nae knocking Coopers ?it's fucked up at the best of times ??...nae fitba...ata..tunes and ?

But others like eh Northern ?....gone way too far now..

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

Indeed she is 

Do you stroll into the boozer, Frigo, posse behind you like Reservoir Dogs, up to the bar, she races over, you say " Id like to order some food, I'd like some Chicken n'....................    fuckin'...,            chicken...,         n.............sweetcorn.,,,,,,,,zoop "   Then fling the lot in her face . " VAY PAINFUL VAY PAINFUL "

26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you stroll into the boozer, Frigo, posse behind you like Reservoir Dogs, up to the bar, she races over, you say " Id like to order some food, I'd like some Chicken n'....................    fuckin'...,            chicken...,         n.............sweetcorn.,,,,,,,,zoop "   Then fling the lot in her face . " VAY PAINFUL VAY PAINFUL "

No he doesn’t. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Drove past the Adams an hour ago. It had one of those advertising boards selling an 18" Big Boi pizza. The spelling is unacceptable and the size is targeting a certain market. Haven't been in it for couple of years - Hearts AFC game which was too boring to watch - and despite a fantastic afternoon, decided never to return. Shit pub. 

Why was it shit?

12 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Well it’s pretty painful reading your shite day in day out. 

Have a read back of that post and ask yourself was it worth it. 

Whilst you may not be wrong about Hanzo there is always the argument that you don't have to read it "day in day out"

There are multiple options available to you to avoid that fate, berating Hanz probably the least effective.

Investigate your options and fucking shut it is my advice.

• Upvote 1

Drove past the Adams an hour ago. It had one of those advertising boards selling an 18" Big Boi pizza. The spelling is unacceptable and the size is targeting a certain market. Haven't been in it for couple of years - Hearts AFC game which was too boring to watch - and despite a fantastic afternoon, decided never to return. Shit pub. 

Im sure they are absolutely gutted 

You don't have the intelligence to understand your own posts. If you were asked to define meltdown, you couldn't.

The reason I haven't started on you yet is because I'm letting you bury yourself first. But your attention has been noted.

I prefer some degree of challenge usually. You offer none so I'm just going to gently carry you along for a while and when you hang yourself, I'll be there to see it.

If you're so confused you need to pick a fight for no good reason, take the opportunity to ask yourself why? Your insecurities are well founded. Your anger and frustrations are deep. These are truths that you know and we all see. Your problems were not made by TT and I and unfortunately, you can't comprehend that you mutants are not the whole of society. 

What. The. Fuck.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Whilst you may not be wrong about Hanzo there is always the argument that you don't have to read it "day in day out"

There are multiple options available to you to avoid that fate, berating Hanz probably the least effective.

Investigate your options and fucking shut it is my advice.

Haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How did they know it was your local? 
Someone grass or are they using that check-in thing for tracking folk too?

I’m nae entirely sure as the coppers are thick as fuck but I think somebody said they had spotted her there and the management said if she was I was there

So my advice was to police Scotland check to see if she covid checked in on the register and if she paid a bill and got a taxi