Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 10:24 AM, The Boofon said:

They don’t. The boy interviewing me was pissing himself laughing trying to read out the comment I was alleged to have made. 

“Bet she’s got a fud like a mouses’ ear”

The WPC with him was not amused. 

I was lucky I they spoke to me over the phone so I could smirk and smile when they read it back to me

The food idea for the old BHS store will be a disaster as well, useless cunts. People like councillors are not real people, they're not the types who have cut their teeth in the city, they'll be spawned from some boring cunts and privately educated, never lived a real life. Was speaking to Bri's dad on this very subject on Back Wynd the other day, we need real people to have input and make things better.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

City centre went to shit when the Aberdeen hun supporters club started to pick up in town unchallenged 

They decided once that the Four Mile in Bucksburn was an ideal pick up/drop off point, large car park, perfect for their needs. It lasted one game. Dozen police cars, loads of smashed huns, bus windows caved in, was quite the night. Never seen so many people in the bar as that day, ace time was had.

3 hours ago, daytripping said:

Left wing cunts turning down 50 million was the nail in the coffin, turned it down and left it to rot. The Union Terrace thing looks crap.

I was on the business committee for that and was going to give money to it and I am still in disbelief 

So we put it to a public vote and yet they went against it

Barney Crocket trying to make some sort of political statement and exempt some power to the detriment of city

Prick of the highest order

6 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I was on the business committee for that and was going to give money to it and I am still in disbelief 

Barney Crocket trying to make some sort of political statement and exempt some power to the detriment of city

That's what he says about you. 

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

business committee - LOL

whats this local hardman hutchey wutchey got on you fridge?

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

You, or your place of work, a member of AGCC, @Fridge?

• Site Sponsor
10 hours ago, daytripping said:

Left wing cunts turning down 50 million was the nail in the coffin, turned it down and left it to rot. The Union Terrace thing looks crap.

I drove past the Theatre end this afternoon and there’s a gap in the fencing which allows you to see into the gardens. 

What the fuck have they been doing since they started howking up the gardens. 

From what I could see it’s a right fucking mess with no improvements

30 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

You, or your place of work, a member of AGCC, @Fridge?

I’m not going to name folk but personally I did as I thought it was for the good of Aberdeen and I - as all the other businessmen wanted to do put  some money back

And even Nicola Sturgeon backed it - absolutely ludicrous that we turned it down 

The oil industry is going to fuck so we need to regenerate wealth and tourism would be a start 

Who the fuck is going to a drug den park

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

I’m not going to name folk but personally I did as I thought it was for the good of Aberdeen and I - as all the other businessmen wanted to do put  some money back

And even Nicola Sturgeon backed it - absolutely ludicrous that we turned it down 

The oil industry is going to fuck so we need to regenerate wealth and tourism would be a start 

Who the fuck is going to a drug den park

Fridge you want to fund my start up?