Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

• 2 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Anyone been to the Music Hall yet with this Covid passport bollocks?  what happens with the checking?  Just wondering if i could use my dads printout

All the young cunts I know have just got screenshots on their phones of other people's.

Think security are meant to scan that funny wee square thing but fuck knows if anybody actually bothers.

14 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Anyone been to the Music Hall yet with this Covid passport bollocks?  what happens with the checking?  Just wondering if i could use my dads printout

Pretty sure you'd be fine.  Stewards at Ibrox were barely looking at folks bits of paper, I'd imagine most security will be the same

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen-aberdeenshire/3668547/union-street-pedestrianisation-approved-council-leader-claims-this-is-the-next-step-on-citys-journey/

how boring is that article. Crooky is right, it’ll be years of doing nothing then realising they can’t afford anything and half arsing it. Like UTG. 

Still can’t see us in a new stadium within ten years. Not believing it for a second 

21 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen-aberdeenshire/3668547/union-street-pedestrianisation-approved-council-leader-claims-this-is-the-next-step-on-citys-journey/

how boring is that article. Crooky is right, it’ll be years of doing nothing then realising they can’t afford anything and half arsing it. Like UTG. 

Still can’t see us in a new stadium within ten years. Not believing it for a second 

It’s like me voting for an Aston Martin, a 5 bedroom house on Queens Road and having Kylie on tap. 

Great idea and hoo mama. But fucking no chance. (If I swapped Kylie for Liz Hurley it might be achievable). 

14 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

All the young cunts I know have just got screenshots on their phones of other people's.

Think security are meant to scan that funny wee square thing but fuck knows if anybody actually bothers.

Nae sure if you need to use an app. However, I noticed that the PDF one is easily edited. 

12 hours ago, Parklife said:

He can't prove that. He done his own research, listened to Joe Rogan and then decided he knew more than all the leading virologists, epidemiologists & public health officials. 

He could quite easily prove it. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with proving it either.

You’re even more of a prick on the sauce than you are sober eh? ?

• Upvote 3
11 hours ago, Poodler said:

I’ll be amazed if a tenth of those plans come to fruition. The clowns at ACC must have spent a fortune over the years on artists impressions