Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

37 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The guys who weren't fighting looked like they were waiting for the Job Centre to open.

Looked like Hutch just had a 2 man krew with him, 2 boys with their backs to the wall, trying to act like they werent shiteing it at the potential for a mass brawl at the end. Would The Assassin have steamed in if Hutcho put his breethir on his arse - i reckon he wouldve.  

5 hours ago, Simply Red said:

2 guys assaulting each other in public is assault and Breach of the Peace.

You should represent them both in court. 
Just keep repeating ‘what law are they breaking’ while the judge laughs at the video and hands out a fine or whatever.

You seem awful bothered about them being charged. Have you phoned up plod to report it yet? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

No...as per my previous post. You continually repeating it won't make it any less or a crime in the eyes of the cops. They'll lap it up, lifting two renowned faces.

Time will tell. Couldn’t give a fuck either way tbh. I’m sure the police have better things they could be spending their time on though 

5 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Couple of my mates were in attendance at that scene, sitting on the train, waiting for it to leave. 

Little bastards waited til all the Hibs fans were on the train and was just about to leave.  They were hiding under a bridge.  Then they leaped out and started their dancing and set about an old man and young laddie.

The wee Hibs fan jumped off the train and scattered the lot of them himself.   Watch them all run away as he flies out the door. 

Will no doubt be described as “absolute chaos” and “they had a good mob that day” in a casual book in 10 years time.