Jump to content
daytripping

Aberdeen City Centre

Recommended Posts

On 9/10/2021 at 10:24 AM, The Boofon said:

They don’t. The boy interviewing me was pissing himself laughing trying to read out the comment I was alleged to have made. 

 

“Bet she’s got a fud like a mouses’ ear”
 

The WPC with him was not amused. 
 

 

I was lucky I they spoke to me over the phone so I could smirk and smile when they read it back to me

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/10/2021 at 12:02 PM, Roberto said:

She would be a good ride I reckon. MAD as a box of frogs. The kind that would keep sucking after you've came just for pure devilment. 

You know what I mean though.

Part of parent counsels, involves in everything that goes on in community.

Is she English?

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

They could at least have cunts scrub the bird shite aff the pavements 

Those fuckers badly need culled 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Those fuckers badly need culled 

Council workers?

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Council workers?

Ha ha aye them and the flying rats 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Fridge said:

Fucks your problem with beggars and charity shops?

The council have a lot to answer about the disgrace that is the city centre now - scandalous 

 

 

Left wing cunts turning down 50 million was the nail in the coffin, turned it down and left it to rot. The Union Terrace thing looks crap.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Is she English?

 

How much for my fence quote?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

The beggars should be rounded up and put to work, concentration camp for them to sleep in, everyone wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, daytripping said:

The beggars should be rounded up and put to work, concentration camp for them to sleep in, everyone wins.

could be chuddy pickerupers

Share this post


Link to post

City centre went to shit when the Aberdeen hun supporters club started to pick up in town unchallenged 

Share this post


Link to post

The food idea for the old BHS store will be a disaster as well, useless cunts. People like councillors are not real people, they're not the types who have cut their teeth in the city, they'll be spawned from some boring cunts and privately educated, never lived a real life. Was speaking to Bri's dad on this very subject on Back Wynd the other day, we need real people to have input and make things better.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

City centre went to shit when the Aberdeen hun supporters club started to pick up in town unchallenged 

They decided once that the Four Mile in Bucksburn was an ideal pick up/drop off point, large car park, perfect for their needs. It lasted one game. Dozen police cars, loads of smashed huns, bus windows caved in, was quite the night. Never seen so many people in the bar as that day, ace time was had.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, daytripping said:

Left wing cunts turning down 50 million was the nail in the coffin, turned it down and left it to rot. The Union Terrace thing looks crap.

I was on the business committee for that and was going to give money to it and I am still in disbelief 

So we put it to a public vote and yet they went against it

Barney Crocket trying to make some sort of political statement and exempt some power to the detriment of city

Prick of the highest order

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I was on the business committee for that and was going to give money to it and I am still in disbelief 

So we put it to a public vote and yet they went against it

Barney Crocket trying to make some sort of political statement and exempt some power to the detriment of city

Prick of the highest order

That's what he says about you. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I was on the business committee for that and was going to give money to it and I am still in disbelief 

So we put it to a public vote and yet they went against it

Barney Crocket trying to make some sort of political statement and exempt some power to the detriment of city

Prick of the highest order

business committee - LOL

whats this local hardman hutchey wutchey got on you fridge?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Surely any person with the name Barney Crocket should only be able to work in kids entertainment.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Fridge said:

I was on the business committee for that and was going to give money to it and I am still in disbelief 

So we put it to a public vote and yet they went against it

Barney Crocket trying to make some sort of political statement and exempt some power to the detriment of city

Prick of the highest order

You, or your place of work, a member of AGCC, @Fridge?

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, daytripping said:

Left wing cunts turning down 50 million was the nail in the coffin, turned it down and left it to rot. The Union Terrace thing looks crap.

I drove past the Theatre end this afternoon and there’s a gap in the fencing which allows you to see into the gardens. 
 

What the fuck have they been doing since they started howking up the gardens. 
 

From what I could see it’s a right fucking mess with no improvements

Edited by Dom Sullivan

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Poodler said:

City centre went to shit when the Aberdeen hun supporters club started to pick up in town unchallenged 

Exactly, cunts should be lynched each time

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

You, or your place of work, a member of AGCC, @Fridge?

I’m not going to name folk but personally I did as I thought it was for the good of Aberdeen and I - as all the other businessmen wanted to do put  some money back

And even Nicola Sturgeon backed it - absolutely ludicrous that we turned it down 

The oil industry is going to fuck so we need to regenerate wealth and tourism would be a start 

Who the fuck is going to a drug den park

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

I’m not going to name folk but personally I did as I thought it was for the good of Aberdeen and I - as all the other businessmen wanted to do put  some money back

And even Nicola Sturgeon backed it - absolutely ludicrous that we turned it down 

The oil industry is going to fuck so we need to regenerate wealth and tourism would be a start 

Who the fuck is going to a drug den park

Fridge you want to fund my start up? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Fridge you want to fund my start up? 

Depends what it is!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Depends what it is!

It’s an app that helps you meet folk on the internet, so you can meet up in real life and you can get them to..

 

 

walk yi tae the shops so you don’t get battered by kids. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve had dealings with Crockett

an unsavoury man

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’ve had dealings with Crockett

an unsavoury man

Swapping child porn?

I'm glad you've pulled yourself out your hole this week.

Keep it up.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

It’s an app that helps you meet folk on the internet, so you can meet up in real life and you can get them to..

 

 

walk yi tae the shops so you don’t get battered by kids. 

I’m assuming you are ripping the piss here but if you do need help business wise give me a shout

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...