Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

You’ve never seen me like this before Aberdeen. You’ve never been this close. I’m inviting you to spend an intimate evening with me – think of it as coming back to my place for a night of stories and songs. Pellow Talk is a chance to learn all about me, not just as a singer and songwriter with Wet Wet Wet, but as a boy and a man. It’s a chance to understand the DNA of the hits that we’ve listened to and loved over the years. The evening will be wrapped in music, from songs you know to ones you’ll get to know. There’ll be laughter as we travel from the banks of the River Clyde to the top of the charts, then onto Broadway and beyond. There’ll be no mask and no character. This is me, Marti, stepping out of the shadows, speaking directly to you. The invitation is there. I hope you come and spend some time with me. Enough living has been done for a life to unfold. Enough years have passed for a story to be told.  Love to love Marti x

Marti Pellow channelling his inner Hutch/ Brent !

9 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Hope he talks about his smack days 

I believe interviewers aren’t allowed to ask him about that now since he’s all tan tv and teeth 

I’d ask him about this 

E467069-C-48-AC-450-D-B583-572-D4643-A0-

my ma really hates MP. Really fuckin hates him. Big grunge fan, saw right through that episode 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Already got me one of those, and I do enjoy it. You tried Catan or Ticket to Ride? Current favourite is Azul though.

i bought Azul and a few editions of Ticket to Ride a couple of years back.  

Also Inis, Duel, Twilight Struggle, Everdell.  All of them still unopened on the shelf.

Wingspan i played for a bit.   Pandemic Iberia is good.

Got into Moog modular synths instead

10 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

i bought Azul and a few editions of Ticket to Ride a couple of years back.  

Also Inis, Duel, Twilight Struggle, Everdell.  All of them still unopened on the shelf.

Wingspan i played for a bit.   Pandemic Iberia is good.

Got into Moog modular synths instead

That's a pricey way to decorate your shelf. Get em played.

• 3 weeks later...