Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Is May day a big thing in Aberdeen? Seen chat on here about it in previous years.

I went through for it pre covid as my pal was back from America and keen for everyone to meet up.

Got a bag of drugs pre going out, took a wee taster and never left my hotel room until checking out time the following day.  ??‍♂️

Standard for me to be fair. Always make a cunt of it.

Sounds like I'd a better time than anyone who went out.

24 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

I went through for it pre covid as my pal was back from America and keen for everyone to meet up.

Got a bag of drugs pre going out, took a wee taster and never left my hotel room until checking out time the following day.  ??‍♂️

Standard for me to be fair. Always make a cunt of it.

Sounds like I'd a better time than anyone who went out.

That'll be because you're a big hairy poof

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Is May day a big thing in Aberdeen? Seen chat on here about it in previous years.

Aye big time now

the laugh of it is Ian Van Dahl and N-Trance are playing a set elsewhere for £15 and Cream is on in Tunnels £25 

rev is an awful crowd but Ron Pacitti is the best in town to see, hope he’s getting a whack of that entrance fee 

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Aye big time now

the laugh of it is Ian Van Dahl and N-Trance are playing a set elsewhere for £15 and Cream is on in Tunnels £25 

rev is an awful crowd but Ron Pacitti is the best in town to see, hope he’s getting a whack of that entrance fee 

I've done a bit work in that Rev, the one across the road as well. £40 seems steep.

29 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

I worked in a revs as a young adult. 

Always enjoyed making pitchers for people and using about half the required alcohol then charging full price if the person looked/acted a cunt. Opposite if you were a pal. 

I also worked in Rev as a young adult. Many happy memories working in that place. 

Agreed with you on the pitchers. Many an Absolute Chambulls was made with two shots of Absolute maximum in it on my watch. 

Nothing better than a group of young lads coming in and acting the hard boys ordering Balkan and PPY Vodkas and then watching them crawl out the door about an hour later. Think you were only supposed to serve them two at the most. If they were cunts, I would let it flow. 

1 hour ago, styrofoamplates said:

Nothing better than a group of young lads coming in and acting the hard boys ordering Balkan and PPY Vodkas and then watching them crawl out the door about an hour later. Think you were only supposed to serve them two at the most. If they were cunts, I would let it flow. 

You must of thought me and my mates were cunts then. I mind once my mate got told he had to have a mixer with them when he ordered a round, so he chose water, fit a wank. 

By PPY is that the polish beer vodka?

1 hour ago, styrofoamplates said:

I also worked in Rev as a young adult. Many happy memories working in that place. 

Agreed with you on the pitchers. Many an Absolute Chambulls was made with two shots of Absolute maximum in it on my watch. 

I ruined many a night serving more than the two shots allowed.  

Certainly have some stories from working there, as you said many happy memories. 

24 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

You must of thought me and my mates were cunts then. I mind once my mate got told he had to have a mixer with them when he ordered a round, so he chose water, fit a wank. 

By PPY is that the polish beer vodka?

I'd never think you and your mates were cunts RF. 

Can't recall if you had to have a mixer with them, maybe, seems to ring a bell. 

Nah PPY is the Polish Pure Spirit stuff. 79.9%. Pretty sure we were allowed to serve as many of them as the customer wanted, but Balkan at 88.8% was max of two per customer. 

vodka_pol1.jpg

4 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

I'd never think you and your mates were cunts RF. 

Can't recall if you had to have a mixer with them, maybe, seems to ring a bell. 

Nah PPY is the Polish Pure Spirit stuff. 79.9%. Pretty sure we were allowed to serve as many of them as the customer wanted, but Balkan at 88.8% was max of two per customer. 

Div I ken you? 

Wasn't always made to have a mixer but on one occasion we were. 

Is/was there such a thing as Polish Beer Vodka, maybe misremembering it. 

3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Div I ken you? 

Wasn't always made to have a mixer but on one occasion we were. 

Is/was there such a thing as Polish Beer Vodka, maybe misremembering it. 

No idea min. I worked there around 2003-2005 so nearly 20 years ago. Fuck, that makes me feel old now. 

Not sure on the Polish Beer Vodka, but if you head to Miser's he'll pour a nip into a can of Zubr for you.

4 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

No idea min. I worked there around 2003-2005 so nearly 20 years ago. Fuck, that makes me feel old now. 

Not sure on the Polish Beer Vodka, but if you head to Miser's he'll pour a nip into a can of Zubr for you.

Was probably served by you at one point. Nae that we went to Rev much and even then it was normally one or two drinks then off somewhere else. 

4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Was probably served by you at one point. Nae that we went to Rev much and even then it was normally one or two drinks then off somewhere else. 

If you were there around that time then there's a fair chance. Worked there pretty much full time for those two years and chances are if i wasn't working I was in there drinking. 

Was the type of place you would usually just go for one or two and then head somewhere else. Fuck staying there all night. Unless you were able to bag some of the sofas. 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Sent it to a few hatters, who did you get stuff from before? Don’t have the capability to upload to YouTube right now (motivation)

It's a pretty dull video to be fair. Just a boy greeting and the owner getting a hiding from a few bams. Don't see much.

For the love of fuck, where can I get a watch battery replaced. I’m not talking Rolex’s or anything but my daughter bought this one for me so I wear it all the time.

Trekked round the city centre and couldn’t clf”find one place, all I need is a fucking Timpson’s or something but there is literally nowhere.

Went into the Trinity Centre and there are about 5 places still open. Absolute embarrassment.

14 hours ago, Fridge said:

For the love of fuck, where can I get a watch battery replaced. I’m not talking Rolex’s or anything but my daughter bought this one for me so I wear it all the time.

Trekked round the city centre and couldn’t clf”find one place, all I need is a fucking Timpson’s or something but there is literally nowhere.

Went into the Trinity Centre and there are about 5 places still open. Absolute embarrassment.

There's a Timpsons in Sainsburys at Berryden.  Nae idea if they change watch batteries though ?

16 hours ago, Fridge said:

What about the Kurdistan shop at the top of Market Street? (Close to the Aberdeen Indoor Market)

They seem to do a little bit of this and little bit of that, so would be surprised if they couldn't help you oot, Fridge loon.