Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

17 hours ago, Fridge said:

For the love of fuck, where can I get a watch battery replaced. I’m not talking Rolex’s or anything but my daughter bought this one for me so I wear it all the time.

Trekked round the city centre and couldn’t clf”find one place, all I need is a fucking Timpson’s or something but there is literally nowhere.

Went into the Trinity Centre and there are about 5 places still open. Absolute embarrassment.

Which one Fridge? No picture. Unable to help with that extremely vague description.

16 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

How the fuck can a grown man nae change a fuckin watch battery? Basics.

I actually maybe wasn’t specific enough, I did put in a new battery and it has not worked so there is possibly something more mechanical wrong with it but I have no recollection of damaging it or exterior damage hence why I think it is battery related.

If one if you experts want to have a crack at it you are more than welcome. I won’t grass you up to the taxman.

25 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I actually maybe wasn’t specific enough, I did put in a new battery and it has not worked so there is possibly something more mechanical wrong with it but I have no recollection of damaging it or exterior damage hence why I think it is battery related.

If one if you experts want to have a crack at it you are more than welcome. I won’t grass you up to the taxman.

I wouldn't charge ?

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

Battery in upside down is my assessment.