Jump to content
daytripping

Aberdeen City Centre

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Any word if the cooncils £150m vision of the future (fuck knows who is going to pay for it) was passed today?

Aye it did. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye it did. 

You hoo. 5 years of fannying about who will pay, 5 years on planning NIMBY’s and then back to square one. 
 

TBF, this is at least a positive step forward. 

Share this post


Link to post

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen-aberdeenshire/3668547/union-street-pedestrianisation-approved-council-leader-claims-this-is-the-next-step-on-citys-journey/
 

 

how boring is that article. Crooky is right, it’ll be years of doing nothing then realising they can’t afford anything and half arsing it. Like UTG. 
 

Still can’t see us in a new stadium within ten years. Not believing it for a second 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen-aberdeenshire/3668547/union-street-pedestrianisation-approved-council-leader-claims-this-is-the-next-step-on-citys-journey/
 

 

how boring is that article. Crooky is right, it’ll be years of doing nothing then realising they can’t afford anything and half arsing it. Like UTG. 
 

Still can’t see us in a new stadium within ten years. Not believing it for a second 

It’s like me voting for an Aston Martin, a 5 bedroom house on Queens Road and having Kylie on tap. 
 

Great idea and hoo mama. But fucking no chance. (If I swapped Kylie for Liz Hurley it might be achievable). 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

He can't prove that. He done his own research, listened to Joe Rogan and then decided he knew more than all the leading virologists, epidemiologists & public health officials. 

You should do twitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

All the young cunts I know have just got screenshots on their phones of other people's.

Think security are meant to scan that funny wee square thing but fuck knows if anybody actually bothers.

Nae sure if you need to use an app. However, I noticed that the PDF one is easily edited. 

Share this post


Link to post

The app on yer phone has a 'dynamic' hologram image that can't be simply screensshotted. 

Share this post


Link to post

I've probably got worse as Ive got older which is worrying.  I found a topological map of London on Reddit earlier and studied it for about 2 hours. 

fuck me.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Parklife said:

He can't prove that. He done his own research, listened to Joe Rogan and then decided he knew more than all the leading virologists, epidemiologists & public health officials. 

He could quite easily prove it. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with proving it either.

You’re even more of a prick on the sauce than you are sober eh? 😄

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen-aberdeenshire/3668547/union-street-pedestrianisation-approved-council-leader-claims-this-is-the-next-step-on-citys-journey/
 

 

how boring is that article. Crooky is right, it’ll be years of doing nothing then realising they can’t afford anything and half arsing it. Like UTG. 
 

Still can’t see us in a new stadium within ten years. Not believing it for a second 

I’ll be amazed if a tenth of those plans come to fruition. The clowns at ACC must have spent a fortune over the years on artists impressions 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

He could quite easily prove it. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with proving it either.

You’re even more of a prick on the sauce than you are sober eh? 😄

Try and find some joy and drop the hate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Parklife said:

Try and find some joy and drop the hate. 

Look inward 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

He could quite easily prove it. Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with proving it either.

You’re even more of a prick on the sauce than you are sober eh? 😄

Somebody's woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Redforever86 said:

Somebody's woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. 

Nah I’m angry every day 😄 (according to the wwt)

Share this post


Link to post

Is it cool to slag Joe Rogan now? Seen he was getting a bit of hate of late. Another bandwagon for all the little bitches to jump on. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

Is it cool to slag Joe Rogan now? Seen he was getting a bit of hate of late. Another bandwagon for all the little bitches to jump on. 

You'll see a pattern of who does this though. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Aye.

Clearly the man cave ain't working for old Nemmy no jabs.

Maybe should build one further from the wife. 

Away and jump in the swamp ye beaut 

Edited by NEM

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, NEM said:

I’ll be amazed if a tenth of those plans come to fruition. The clowns at ACC must have spent a fortune over the years on artists impressions 

Must be a nice change on pace from spending their time we rape victims  

Share this post


Link to post

@Fridge minders had a busy night of ranting and dishing out threats 😄

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

@Fridge minders had a busy night of ranting and dishing out threats 😄

Qui? Fits that bully been up to now?

Picking on 23 year old skinny legged nerd at school types again? 

Edited by Roberto

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Qui? Fits that bully been up to now?

Picking on 23 year old skinny legged nerd at school types again? 

Ha ha nah met his match this time I think - will WhatsApp you 

Share this post


Link to post

Did he not meet his match in Woodside a few year ago? 
 

this is a broken hand 

Edited by Poodler

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...