Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

3 hours ago, NEM said:

Who they charging with assault though? The person who threw the first punch? The winner?

I'd guess both of them. 

My mate got jumped in town years ago, I got involved and pulled them off him , threw a few digs and got a doin too. 

We got charged, they got charged, despite neither of us wanting to press charges. Because the police had it on cctv (happened on Dee Street) they were able to charge us all. This would be similar. I'm nae a cop though so can't say for sure...but either are you.

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I'd guess both of them. 

My mate got jumped in town years ago, I got involved and pulled them off him , threw a few digs and got a doin too. 

We got charged, they got charged, despite neither of us wanting to press charges. Because the police had it on cctv (happened on Dee Street) they were able to charge us all. This would be similar. I'm nae a cop though so can't say for sure...but either are you.

...and thank fuck for that!

8 hours ago, NEM said:

What law are they breaking?

Aye fair point, a cop watching that video wouldnt be able to charge anyone with anything, after-all its just a couple of gents having a straightener in a public carpark, loosely adhering to a few MoQ boxing rules while The Assassin refs it. 100% legal. Dunno why it doesnt happen more tbh.

7 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Aye fair point, a cop watching that video wouldnt be able to charge anyone with anything, after-all its just a couple of gents having a straightener in a public carpark, loosely adhering to a few MoQ boxing rules while The Assassin refs it. 100% legal. Dunno why it doesnt happen more tbh.

What law are they breaking?