Jump to content
daytripping

Aberdeen City Centre

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Oh, he went for me alright haha 

massive scene in the boozer 

I was being a belligerent cunt tbf 

Should've got the cunt in a Boston Crab in the middle of the boozer. 

Vey painful...

20220116112818.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Michael Gove vs The Shamen

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Ross Thomson 

Your pal at school iirc 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Your pal at school iirc 

Was in a couple of my classes. An absolute prick.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Your pal at school iirc 

Wrong spy. Never met the cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Your pal at school iirc 

I’ve heard a few stories about Ross & RF during their school days.

 

Edited by Captain Caveman

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Wrong spy. Never met the cunt.

Was only joking.

Pliers/Plyers was in my class ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Was only joking.

Pliers/Plyers was in my class ffs.

Don’t joke about people being friends with Tory scum. Serious shit. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Heard he gave you a mouthful 

Heard he violently fisted your wife’s hairy arsehole to then jizz in it’s gaping cavity, for you, then to suck it all out like a gimp in the disabled toilets at Asda Middleton Park.

Share this post


Link to post

Boy died in Archibald Simpson’s, still not worked out who he is?

Nae good 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Heard he violently fisted your wife’s hairy arsehole to then jizz in it’s gaping cavity, for you, then to suck it all out like a gimp in the disabled toilets at Asda Middleton Park.

You really do overreact. The weed is destroying your mind.

 

 

that and the failed business 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

You really do overreact. The weed is destroying your mind.

 

 

that and the failed business 

Think you need another break. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Boy died in Archibald Simpson’s, still not worked out who he is?

Nae good 

What happened 

Share this post


Link to post

Had he consumed a pint from archies?

Edited by Zeus

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Boy died in Archibald Simpson’s, still not worked out who he is?

 

Ask them for the cctv footage then share it on whatsapp.

We'll get to the bottom of this mystery. 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Boy died in Archibald Simpson’s

 

9 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

What happened 

 

6 minutes ago, Fridge said:

He died

😂

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, danger_mouse said:

Maf still on the go? Ain’t seen him in ages

It’s hard to see him, he’s covered in fucking tattoos. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

It’s hard to see him, he’s covered in fucking tattoos. 

Ehs at eh arses...name..snapped that fucking arse in Winters...tried tae play eh 👀🎱game.between eh swing doors....amateur 🎳

Edited by Misers Hill

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/26/2021 at 5:50 PM, daytripping said:

Nothing wrong with Aberdeen, people make places and we have the best people. Might look like a shithole but best place in the World.

Speaks to the quality of people running Aberdeen that despite decades of oil wealth flowing through the city, the city itself has done nothing but decline. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

My pals da dropped deid in Archie’s three year ago aswell. Something about that place 

 

 

anyway, on topic, the big fight better get filmed. That other voicemail that sounded like a movie script - pals didn’t invite to a party so their protection is now void = dynamite: played it about 10 times the day 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Speaks to the quality of people running Aberdeen that despite decades of oil wealth flowing through the city, the city itself has done nothing but decline. 

 

Dinnae ask him...fone eh numbers.....ill gie eh e number..

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

My pals da dropped deid in Archie’s three year ago aswell. Something about that place 

 

 

anyway, on topic, the big fight better get filmed. That other voicemail that sounded like a movie script - pals didn’t invite to a party so their protection is now void = dynamite: played it about 10 times the day 

lets hear it. It could be the new 'Chois'

Edited by Sooper-hanz

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...