Jump to content
daytripping

Aberdeen City Centre

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

who’s the boy steven. any relation to the boxer? 

Steven Bruno? 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

That comment from Alan Edwards... wtf. I lost brain cells reading that 1 comment. 

The general punctuation and spelling on the bulk of the replies would give the grammar police on here nightmares 😂

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

who’s the boy steven. any relation to the boxer? 

Brother.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

The cunt would just bring a party down

defo shit company at the boozer IMO (sorry Fridge) 

 Nae crack about him at all 

Fuck sake, how many times!

He is not my mate, I speak to him, he never gives me any bother and I don’t give him any hassle which is reciprocated 

I don’t meet him for a pint, he knows who I am,  I know who he is. Nothing more to it than that.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there odds for the ficht. About 15 years ago L took out Torrys finest outside a bar off Dod street. An exhibition of street fichtin TBF.

 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

The general punctuation and spelling on the bulk of the replies would give the grammar police on here nightmares 😂

Must have made for offensive reading for a man with two degrees 

Share this post


Link to post

on a serious note raveman what happened?

who\what were torrys finest (mini jc?) and what did he do?

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Fuck sake, how many times!

He is not my mate, I speak to him, he never gives me any bother and I don’t give him any hassle which is reciprocated 

I don’t meet him for a pint, he knows who I am,  I know who he is. Nothing more to it than that.

:checkit:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Worse. One of them is in his 50’s

50 next year FWICWO

Share this post


Link to post

tell thon fuckin pleb loner tae pipe doon..ez gittin tipsy n giddy n tryin tae ect the lad egen..time tae dig oot ez gronigen antics

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Is there odds for the ficht. About 15 years ago L took out Torrys finest outside a bar off Dod street. An exhibition of street fichtin TBF.

 

Ziggy Stardust??

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

The general punctuation and spelling on the bulk of the replies would give the grammar police on here nightmares 😂

I was pretty disgusted by the standard of grammar on the replies to be honest.It just makes people look so dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Fuck sake, how many times!

He is not my mate, I speak to him, he never gives me any bother and I don’t give him any hassle which is reciprocated 

I don’t meet him for a pint, he knows who I am,  I know who he is. Nothing more to it than that.

Quite right to distance yourself, Fridge. Good tactics.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

who’s the boy steven. any relation to the boxer? 

Fucking standing next to him🤡

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

Away and play with the imaginary Krew

away and spin the imaginary decks sasha 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

Loner

Loser

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

on a serious note raveman what happened?

who\what were torrys finest (mini jc?) and what did he do?

 

eh, superstar dj @Captain Caveman

 

don’t be a dick all the time and answer the questions, eh

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Must have made for offensive reading for a man with two degrees 

Fuck aye.

Share this post


Link to post

Should get the pair of them on the pitch at HT for the straightener on Saturday.

I bet nothing happens and they all end up mates.

 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

.

I bet nothing happens and they all end up mates.

 

 

That will never happen.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...