Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

Well yes. But he is a borderline psychopath and I’m just suggesting that there is a reasonable chance of him knocking out  some guy getting in about his daughter

He's been knocked off his perch and his krew's deserted him. Its open season on Hutch. Get out before you get picked off Fridgo. 

Guest milne_afc

Aye, he’s needing to start looking after himself and reclaim a bit of in-teg-ra-tay. He should start by signing up here and share a video excusing his pitiful performance in the hse car park.

Any pics of the new leather jacket?

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Is May day a big thing in Aberdeen? Seen chat on here about it in previous years.

I went through for it pre covid as my pal was back from America and keen for everyone to meet up.

Got a bag of drugs pre going out, took a wee taster and never left my hotel room until checking out time the following day.  ??‍♂️

Standard for me to be fair. Always make a cunt of it.

Sounds like I'd a better time than anyone who went out.

24 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

I went through for it pre covid as my pal was back from America and keen for everyone to meet up.

Got a bag of drugs pre going out, took a wee taster and never left my hotel room until checking out time the following day.  ??‍♂️

Standard for me to be fair. Always make a cunt of it.

Sounds like I'd a better time than anyone who went out.

That'll be because you're a big hairy poof