Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

Just now, NEM said:

Caught bonny (again) fabricating a life 😂

Honestly, what are you havering about? You've asked who my school pals were from a place I lived when I was in my 20's. 

You repeating absolute shite loads of times doesn't make it true anywhere other than in your wee brain. 

I appreciate you've never experienced much outside AB postcodes but you being an insular beaut doesn't reflect on anyone but you. Your need to pick fights with me every single day over the past week or so is boring as fuck. If you can't handle the Christmas bevvy, stay offline. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
9 hours ago, Parklife said:

Almost as quick as your response to me... 

Just Paris, Northfield, Renfrew, London and Falkirk. 

Nowhere else. Who knows what 2023 will bring though. 

We all know what it'll bring for you though - more rage at the world. Hate isn't essential. 

Northfield by far the best place to live from that list IMO.

Paris being the worst by far 

18 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

We have alot of small towns and rural dwellings that necessitates a car culture. The infrastructure in the North East is shockingly bad.

I grew up in a rural village in the shire.

Getting to the bus stop early cos you can't afford to miss it cos the next one is over an hour and then it being late and you've been stood in the cold and wet for half an hour.

Class.

But because the north east residents love their cars so much (the private plate thing being a particularly strange fetish), the solution of improvement to the public transport network which is in place elsewhere doesn't seem part of the agenda.

Looking for better parking is a 20th century solution to a 21st century problem (the death of the high street).

The price of public transport (including taxis) is a scandal.

The local bus company should be in public ownership.

• Dildo 1
5 hours ago, patrick bateman said:

I grew up in a rural village in the shire.

Getting to the bus stop early cos you can't afford to miss it cos the next one is over an hour and then it being late and you've been stood in the cold and wet for half an hour.

Class.

But because the north east residents love their cars so much (the private plate thing being a particularly strange fetish)

Red necks innit. Classic hillbilly shit.

Go to the hardest ghetto in town aka Northfield and you’ll see 60k motors with private plates parked outside the ‘owners’ council gaff. 

As for the actual teuchters out the road, they seem to need to amass as many vee-hicles as possible. Multiple penis extensions if you will. 

Westhill/Cults/Deeside must have the most amount of 18yr olds with mercs/audis in the UK.

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Was only 18 back in 1976

Always amazes me how you can remember how old you were when you speak about things from the olden days. I bet the drunkards on here won’t be able to do that when they get to 50+. 
You’re one sharp cookie, Buc 🤓

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Always amazes me how you can remember how old you were when you speak about things from the olden days. I bet the drunkards on here won’t be able to do that when they get to 50+. 
You’re one sharp cookie, Buc 🤓

Thanks Milne .

I mind one Saturday night I was out collecting glasses where the pool table was , a big fight broke out the lads in the bar put the shutters down and locked the we door . Which meant I couldn't get to safety they just left me in the mix.

But being a regular of the Lord Byron it was just another day I suppose .😬

Pint glasses flying.pool sticks getting whacked and balls being thrown ..

Crazy scenes .