Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://westhillelrick.org/2023/04/19/asylum-hotel-update/

Westhill receiving 100+ young male asylum seekers to the hotels who can have an allowance of £10 a week.

all those Gary Linekers aren’t so happy now!! 

Dont think the NIMBYS will have to worry about them being around too long. We were put in there during Covid before going offshore and if they are getting served the same dog shit food we got they will be on the next boat back across the channel.

4 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

Westhill is arite but it isn't this utopia those within it seem to think it is. It's a suburb of Aberdeen masquerading as a "Town" in Aberdeenshire. Same as any other suburb these days.

It’s a pseudo- affluent area, I ken loads of minks there. Will be great to see them all raging.

keep the Syrian rapists out of donside though 

8 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

Westhill is arite but it isn't this utopia those within it seem to think it is. It's a suburb of Aberdeen masquerading as a "Town" in Aberdeenshire. Same as any other suburb these days.

Do people really think that though, its pretty much your generic small town on the city outskirts. Mixture of older and newer generic 3-4 bedroom housing estates, nothing to really show off about. Place struggles for a decent pub. Although i heard Fridge bought over the Broadstraik so maybe he'll add a bit of action to the area. 

43 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Do people really think that though, its pretty much your generic small town on the city outskirts. Mixture of older and newer generic 3-4 bedroom housing estates, nothing to really show off about. Place struggles for a decent pub. Although i heard Fridge bought over the Broadstraik so maybe he'll add a bit of action to the area. 

Yeah another year before it's reopened , major refurb getting done thankfully 

18 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://westhillelrick.org/2023/04/19/asylum-hotel-update/

Westhill receiving 100+ young male asylum seekers to the hotels who can have an allowance of £10 a week.

all those Gary Linekers aren’t so happy now!! 

Old news.

Been quite funny reading some of the reactions from the locals. My daughter is in danger of being raped by Ahmed etc. Not safe to walk the streets.

Some guy was out walking his dog recently and got approached by a black guy. The black guy asked the dog walker was straight or bi and if he was interested in sex. All happening out here!! 😂

33 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Old news.

Been quite funny reading some of the reactions from the locals. My daughter is in danger of being raped by Ahmed etc. Not safe to walk the streets.

Some guy was out walking his dog recently and got approached by a black guy. The black guy asked the dog walker was straight or bi and if he was interested in sex. All happening out here!! 😂

^^looking to loan a dog

11 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Old news.

Its been wild listening to some folk speaking it must be said.

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

8026-F7-A1-7994-4-DD9-BB9-B-75-FA877-D93

Was helping out in a stall for Vegan Outreach Scotland couple weeks back as we were giving out the free delights.

That young lass was singing away I thought she was singing quite well.

Her cash pot was doing very well maybe over £100.  I saw her dad have a we look around he bent down and pocketed a handful of cash.

My first thought was exploitation but I could be wrong as I don't know the family .

• Haha 1