Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

I did notice that it was the old Co-op signage, the fancy new style one is pretty sensational right enough.

I've read that place mentioned on here a few times, anyone been in? I like how there's even dodgies hanging about outside when the google motor went by.

There you go.

The new tills are particularly modern and give the store it's fresh vibe.

I did notice that it was the old Co-op signage, the fancy new style one is pretty sensational right enough.

I've read that place mentioned on here a few times, anyone been in? I like how there's even dodgies hanging about outside when the google motor went by.

There aren't enough superlatives in the world to describe the 524...

I feel some of you might be taking the piss out of poor 360.

I'd like to stand up for him- although I must confess to having little knowledge of the Co-Op in question, I do like Co-Ops in general

Mainly because they are Co-Ops.

I recommend the Co-Op Bank too - if you have an account with them and a loyalty card, you get cash back on your loyalty card - none of this points shit.

All Hail the Co-Op!

It's a well known fact that if a black bear attacks you, you curl up into a ball and avoid eye contact.

On the other hand...if it's a brown bear, the only way to get rid of it is to stand and fight.

i think you may have this backwards Rumpus (you always fight a black bear, play dead for a brown/grizzly). you may want to verify that though before your next bear-tracking adventure. :dontknow:

If a grizzly or polar bear makes a non-predatory attack: Play dead. If the bear (other than a black bear) is attacking you in self-defense, you can put it at ease (and possibly save yourself) by playing dead by lying completely flat on the ground. Do so only after the bear makes contact with you or tries to do so. (In the past, bear experts recommended that one fall to the ground in a fetal position but researchers have since proven that doing this only allows the bear to easily flip over the human in question.) To play dead, lie flat on the ground protecting your vital parts with the ground, and your arms protecting your neck with your hands laced behind the neck. Keep your legs together and do not struggle. Once the bear leaves your immediate vicinity, wait several minutes before carefully looking to see if the bear is still around. A bear may look back and may return if it sees you moving.

If any bear makes a predatory attack or you receive any attack from a black bear: Fight back. Fight a black bear attack or any predatory attack. If the bear is a black bear, or if you have determined that the bear sees you as food (this is actually quite rare, and more common with black bears and, some say, polar bears than with grizzlies), your only chance of escape is to fight it or scare it away. Hit the bear with rocks, pots, pans, sticks or fists—anything handy. The odds may seem against you in a fight, but bears generally do not see humans as prey, and a bear that makes a predatory attacks is usually immature, starving, or wounded, and may easily be scared away if you hit it.

I would say it was even more sensational when it was Somerfield.

I used to work there when I was a student. The clientele was interesting...as were some of the staff! Pretty sure a lot of people mentioned on this thread shopped there.

Shakkie heed manny used to lurk in the area but i'm not sure he ever came in. Who needs groceries when you've half a dartboard and a chairleg anyway?

LGIR,

What if it's dark and you can't see if it's black or brown?

good question. they're supposed to look different fully grown (one has a higher arse end and some kind of bump around the shoulder area, and one is substantially bigger than the other), but whether or not these differences would be visible if they're not completely full grown, in the dark, or if they're on their hind legs trying to scare you, is debatable.

so i'd just go for broke and try to scare them off regardless at night. failing that, shoot the motherfuckers. *:thumbs: (i'm still rather doped from my dental visit today though, so perhaps in retrospect when i'm not somewhat stoned, i may take the tack of waiting things out til they get closer and you can better determine what they are, and perhaps use bear spray).

* several times if necessary. i can only think things will go worse for you if you have an injured angry bear on your tail. make sure he's dead if you're going that route.

so i'd just go for broke and try to scare them off regardless at night. failing that, shoot the motherfuckers. *:thumbs: (i'm still rather doped from my dental visit today though, so perhaps in retrospect when i'm not somewhat stoned, i may take the tack of waiting things out til they get closer and you can better determine what they are, and perhaps use bear spray).

That explains the foul language strewn through your posts :sherlock:

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2877475

Hahahahahaha.

What the guy said when interviewed is comedy gold.

Brilliant that this is the thinking of these muppets.

Few weeks ago now,i was in KFC on Union street saturday teatime (queued down the stairs)

noticed that the camp manager guy who runs the outlet was dealing with that cunt at the head of

the queue,hmmm he wasnt buying anything but "cashing in his change"

by the time i got to the front they finished "settling up" he handed the prick 130

Few weeks ago now,i was in KFC on Union street saturday teatime (queued down the stairs)

noticed that the camp managerguy who runs the outlet was dealing with that cunt at the head of

the queue,hmmm he wasnt buying anything but "cashing in his change"

by the time i got to the front they finished "settling up" he handed the prick 130£

which was duly tucked into another bundle of notes,and then he fucked off without say a word.

so it looks like the KFC is his local banking facitlity,which then makes you think.....

when you get change from here next time,that its been kept nice and snug next to this cunts

perineum for few days.......... :suicide:

Camp nothing. That man's a poof. A very, very bitchy poof.