Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

10 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Always seems to be the supposed good natured, peace loving, far left of centre chiels that get the nastiest. Especially when the grogs involved. 

That little shit gives dyce a bad name when he’s had a few 

fortunately some sultan presence out there now, he can learn from a proper drinker  

24 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That little shit gives dyce a bad name when he’s had a few 

fortunately some sultan presence out there now, he can learn from a proper drinker  

I wouldn't be discussing reputations with me son

35 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Always seems to be the supposed good natured, peace loving, far left of centre chiels that get the nastiest. Especially when the grogs involved. 

I've never claimed to be good natured or peace loving 

Hope this helps 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not even close to being hard. 

A pussy in fact. Just pointing out this idea that I'm a hippy is a nonsense 

Nobody thinks you're a hippy Consi lad, we all know what you are, a social justice warrior who thinks hating "tories" and doing fuck all else makes them a better person than people who disagree with them.

A dickhead in other words.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 4
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Nobody thinks you're a hippy Consi lad, we all know what you are, a social justice warrior who thinks hating "tories" and doing fuck all else makes them a better person than people who disagree with them.

And we all know you're an ignorant little brexit pig 

Oink for me big boy 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Hahaha. Spot on. Great return to form. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

For what? They have a scrap out of the way somewhere the police will do fuck all

2 grown men arranging a fight on fb, easy work for the dibble. 
Going out their way to let the world know. Naive to think the cops wont be all over that.

If its two guys, discreet straightener, no social media involved then aye, the cops would be giving zero fucks. Those 2 fucking beauts, different story.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

2 grown men arranging a fight on fb, easy work for the dibble. 
Going out their way to let the world know. Naive to think the cops wont be all over that.

If its two guys, discreet straightener, no social media involved then aye, the cops would be giving zero fucks. Those 2 fucking beauts, different story.

Aye they’re a bit daft to be broadcasting it but not sure what the old bill could charge them with if it takes place out the way of the public.