What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

23 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

2 of us. I'd say we over ordered and should have given the sides a miss. The waitress upsold me on needing those. They were good but could have easily done without. 

That aside, very good food and place was full. Hate an empty and quiet restaurant. 

Looked a good feed  The olive oil sponge as a sweet sounds interesting /disgusting 

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

I was down in Edinburgh last week and wanted to go, but the others in the group didn't fancy it. Looking at the pics I should've just went myself. 

I'd definitely recommend. 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What was ' grilled lettuce ' like ?

She was impressed with it and the dressing on it. I thought it was neither here  nor there. Cauliflower fritters and the haggis were the leading lights for me. 

2 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

That looks some feast Buzzlardihno.

Might have to make a visit when I'm down in Edinburgh to meet a bird I've been strooping.

Well I'd suggest either taking her with you or going here after you've done the business because I am still tasting it!

More importantly, how did you get in tow with an Edinburgh lass for a ride? Long trip. 

12 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

More importantly, how did you get in tow with an Edinburgh lass for a ride? Long trip. 

She's from up here but moved down to Edinburgh a while ago. Mid 20s and a Ferrari chassis.

I stayed down in Edinburgh for about 5 years so doubling it up with meeting mates from down there for a tear up.

Terrific.