What Are You Having For Your Lunch?

tup

have you pre-arranged this electronic exchange to ensure they're home? they may all be out cavorting in your absence. :)

No, I'm simply ripping the piss from boofon.

I would never consider using Skype, or having a webinar with my own children ffs.

I ken where my kids are at all times.

I take it by this you mean a cake?

What do you take me for, some kind of poof?

Effeminate?

I dinna eat cakes ffs min.

I've never eaten a cake in about 20 years, and I've never had a sweet in a restaurant in my life.

Cakes are for old wifies.

Apple Turnovers are ace. You should try one.

Tommo must be trying to drum up business

My thoughts exactly, I don't suppose bakeries will be coping well with the recession although tommo will be glad the government backed down on the extra VAT on cornish pasties and stuff.

Cornish Pasties are disgusting.

I had an expensive sausage and mash in ingin gravy for lunch.

It was possibly the best thing I've ever eaten in my life.

Where from?

Well technically he does know,

At his Ex's, the bairns mother.

:laughing:

Couscous for me as it is every Friday out here in the desert. Served with various vegetables in sauce and I swapped the horrible looking chicken on offer for some line caught tuna brought out with me the other week.

An apple and a pear for dessert in the desert.

Washed down with 1.5 litres of mineral water over the course of my lunch break.

Lovely.

I had a small helping of lentil soup, £1 and 12.5p's worth of smoked gammon (the butcher charged me £2.25 and I had half of it) in rustic loaf (£1.37 but there's heaps of it left) with Red Onion and Cranberry chutney. Half a large tomato on the side, salted and liberally coated in course ground black pepper. Oh aye, and a cup of tea.

Couscous is gay.

it's not gay. :( curried coucous salad is awfully good! and your lunch sounds splendid.

i have a pear. an Activia yoghurt. and coffee.

Morning - Porridge & protein bar.

Mid-Morning snack - Tin of tuna in 2 wholemeal wraps, with low fat mayo with choppped cucumber slices.

Dinner - Chicken breast with half a chopped red/orange pepper mixed with that Old El Paso spice, half a pack of Uncle Ben's wholegrain rice and a strawberry protein shake.

Mid-Afternoon snack - Just had 200g of Turkey Tikka in 2 wholemeal wraps, with low fat mayo.

Yum yum.