Sevco Thread

I hate all this "it makes you think" and my personal favourite, "it really puts football into perspective". I've no idea what that means. Does it make me any less pissed off that we didn't get 6 points from our last 2 games because Ricksen has a horrible disease? Does it fuck. People come, people go, people are dealt a shit hand, some that deserve it some that don't. Doesn't mean that getting humped on a Saturday is any less painful.

Not that I am in any way saying that Ricksen deserves this because he was a hun, I'm meaning much worse people than that.

I hate all this "it makes you think" and my personal favourite, "it really puts football into perspective". I've no idea what that means. Does it make me any less pissed off that we didn't get 6 points from our last 2 games because Ricksen has a horrible disease? Does it fuck. People come, people go, people are dealt a shit hand, some that deserve it some that don't. Doesn't mean that getting humped on a Saturday is any less painful.

Not that I am in any way saying that Ricksen deserves this because he was a hun, I'm meaning much worse people than that.

Watch out, Beadle's about.

beadlebadhand.jpg

Have seen the photos and videos tonight online re Ricksen and despite the fact he is a hun, it's sad to see, he was maybe a cunt on the pitch but at the end of the day his life is all but over, totally makes you think...

... that I should've taken that chance a few years ago to kick his fucking cunt in. Cant do it now, would only be seen as taking advantage?

... that I should've taken that chance a few years ago to kick his fucking cunt in. Cant do it now, would only be seen as taking advantage?

Oh please tell us this story. What happened? Did you face of in a Kebab shop, like a modern day Ian Durrant?

Do you think you could have taken him? Mind that kung-fu shit he rolled out on one of the Dung Brothers*

(*canny mind if it was the shite Dung Brother, or the worse one).

Just been on Sevcomedia and they're actually forgiving David Murray. How the fuck has he gotten away with that one? Leave them debt ridden, in a massive tax case and in the hands of a total crook.

I think they realise that to call out Murray would be to admit the reality that their years of success were purely down to cheating / financial doping and that the air of superiority and notion of dignity surrounding their ex-club were false constructs.

People often have difficulty admitting the truth, if it means liability or reproach for them personally.

Plus, the hun mentality requires to have someone in a blazer to worship.

Oh please tell us this story. What happened? Did you face of in a Kebab shop, like a modern day Ian Durrant?

Do you think you could have taken him? Mind that kung-fu shit he rolled out on one of the Dung Brothers*

(*canny mind if it was the shite Dung Brother, or the worse one).

Which one's which?

Murray did bring them a lot of success, I think a few here would trade 10 great years including a European final for a few years of hardship in the lower leagues.

Fuck losing our club for some Scottish trophies. In fact, fuck losing our club for anything!

I agree with the sentiment Pudgie but fact remains they had some great years before they liquidated, and the club is still there, call it what you like but they still see it as their club. Couple years they'll be back at the top, this is just a blip, proper investment will come, they've too big a fanbase to fold.

I agree with the sentiment Pudgie but fact remains they had some great years before they liquidated, and the club is still there, call it what you like but they still see it as their club. Couple years they'll be back at the top, this is just a blip, proper investment will come, they've too big a fanbase to fold.

They will never be as successful the previous club called Rangers. Celtic and this new Rangers may dominate, but they won't be running away with the league like they used to, things will be much tighter from now on due to the lack of cash and the fact that there is only one Champions League spot.

They will never be as successful the previous club called Rangers. Celtic and this new Rangers may dominate, but they won't be running away with the league like they used to, things will be much tighter from now on due to the lack of cash and the fact that there is only one Champions League spot.

The Rangers won't be anywhere near Celtic level for years to come. Or Aberdeen level.

In fact they won't be anywhere near Inverness or St Johnstone level for quite some time.

The Rangers won't be anywhere near Celtic level for years to come. Or Aberdeen level.

In fact they won't be anywhere near Inverness or St Johnstone level for quite some time.

If they got their shit together, financially they should be challenging Celtic for the League. You are correct, this will not be for a long time as they are run by morons.

Big Mike gets his grubby mitts on Ibrox and training centre...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30996809

Ibrox nae included.

A'thing else is though!

The Facility is to be secured by (1) a floating charge over the Club's assets and (2) fixed charges over Murray Park, Edmiston House, Albion Car Park, and the Club's registered trademarks. None of the security that is being given to SD covers Ibrox Stadium, which is specifically excluded and remains in the full ownership of the Club, free from any security.

What's happened to the SFA investigation into Cashley's involvement in two clubs?

Conveniently shelved by the Powers that Be to allow Sevco to crawl along till the next crisis deadline?

Postponed the meeting.

There will be a conference call today and it is hoped that Arsely will be available.