Sevco Thread

Sevco on verge of place on SPFL board as Celtic chief Peter Lawwell decides against standing for re-election.

Lawwell will instead take up a position on the SFA professional game board while Rangers director Stewart Robertson has been nominated for a position on the SPFL board for 2017/18.

Neil Doncaster will be hoping that Robertson gets the vote.

:happy:

A sevconian supporter I know well claims to have heard that several players have fallen out Pedro, with many 'downing tools.'

Kenny miller is said to have had the biggest fall out.

How true it is, I don't know

Phil the tim was referring to this on his blog - if any one reads it.

Dressing is split.

Although I thought he was referring to the grass and not Kenny Miller.

A sevconian supporter I know well claims to have heard that several players have fallen out Pedro, with many 'downing tools.'

Kenny miller is said to have had the biggest fall out.

How true it is, I don't know

Phil McG has been reporting this.

Apparently there have been tackles flying in over the top and punches thrown in training.

Hard to know what might be going on with most of the media staying clear of anything too harmful to their favourite team.

Today seems to be Scottish day on Sky's new dedicated football channel YIPPEE!!. SPFL greatest which in reality is a whole morning of 15 shows of old firm derbies, then old firm classics then Scottish cup classics, which is teams losing to the old firm we are on losing to the Huns in 2000, then we are on losing to Celtic this year. At 6 there is a MLS game followed by more old farm derbies then Celtic invincibles crap. And this continues till 6am!!!

Phil the tim was referring to this on his blog - if any one reads it.

Dressing is split.

Although I thought he was referring to the grass and not Kenny Miller.

I don't know where he's got it from. Is it mentioned in any sevco chat pages?

I know he doesn't read phil's page - in fact, I don't know anyone who does.

Anyway, I did chuckle when I heard.

Two sevco fans on holiday both reckoned Pedro be away by Oct, I said Christmas to be fair to them...

Couple of boys at work were telling me pre-season that they'd win the league under Pedro...'on to bigger and better things for us' etc. I said he was a mouthpiece who spoke pish to cover up his inadequacies, and would be away by Christmas.

now, they agree with me...

Today seems to be Scottish day on Sky's new dedicated football channel YIPPEE!!. SPFL greatest which in reality is a whole morning of 15 shows of old firm derbies, then old firm classics then Scottish cup classics, which is teams losing to the old firm we are on losing to the Huns in 2000, then we are on losing to Celtic this year. At 6 there is a MLS game followed by more old farm derbies then Celtic invincibles crap. And this continues till 6am!!!

Wacky suggestion here... stop funding them. :suicide:

• Upvote 8

I don't know where he's got it from. Is it mentioned in any sevco chat pages?

I know he doesn't read phil's page - in fact, I don't know anyone who does.

Anyway, I did chuckle when I heard.

I see Phil macgobble is suggesting Alves is on £25k a week.

:wacko:

Phil McG has been reporting this.

Apparently there have been tackles flying in over the top and punches thrown in training.

Hard to know what might be going on with most of the media staying clear of anything too harmful to their favourite team.

We'll know within a few weeks of the start of the season, i'd say.

I see Phil macgobble is suggesting Alves is on £25k a week.

:wacko:

he's as credible source as Agent Scotland. I'd love it if this one is true though....

You sound surprised by this!? It's Sky ffs.