Sevco Thread

23 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

She appealed directly to the Huns to tell their fans to go home today, tweeted them as well, but they've patched her. She won't trust them to do the "stay at home" message and she'll be fucking raging.

Plus, they said they were in contact with club yesterday via private channels. For her to make her concerns so public speaks volumes. 

Its clear rangers think she won't do anything and maybe with recent events think she's lost authority? 

I wouldn't be surprised if she suspended football. 

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

Even if she just suspends fitba, surely sevco have to have the book thrown at them and take responsibility if sturgo shuts fitba down, greatly damaging already struggling clubs. 

Throw the cunts out the league at the very least and sevco reimburse the rest their losses. 

Scum

Can you imagine the SFA?.... FFS they cower under the SEVCO carpet when it comes to those cunts.

Not a chance anyone at the SFA/SPFL has the guts to do anything about them. 

Like you say, utter scum. 

• Site Sponsor
5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Nothing will happen to Rangers, nothing is allowed to happen to them anymore. Half the police are in lodges etc. Come away 

Correct. 

The untouchables.

sturgeon should be taking the strongest sanctions possible against this scummy club which like its predecessor, can seemingly do anything it wants without recourse. 

but she won’t 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fuck off ye stupid weegie. Hope it was worthwhile spending time raking through my posts only to make a tit of yersel ye tot.

You confuse jest with actual and anyway, bad does not equal sub-human filth. Get over your obsession ye chocolate. 

Pished and rattled. ^^^^^  Tee-hee. Just exposed your contradictory bullshit again. 

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Correct. 

The untouchables.

sturgeon should be taking the strongest sanctions possible against this scummy club which like its predecessor, can seemingly do anything it wants without recourse. 

but she won’t 

It's a shame but that's just the way it is. 

as milne correctly pointed out, we don't even compete anyway, not worth losing sleep over. 

Though if anyone sees a hun top in town the morn, I hope they will attack them 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

We are irrelevant in terms of competing with them now but this has only been a recent thing. They've never forgiven us for being better than them in the 80's. They know how much we hate them. This makes them hate us and makes them love our new-found irrelevance, a status ironically engineered by one of them in the manager's job, ably assisted by a greedy NE fellow-midget cunt with the same dishonest, weegie-like traits.

Most fitba folk in the wos are loving the irrelevance of AFC. Tam Cowan hates us too and he's Motherwell for fucks sake. The interesting question is why they hate us. It's not just that we were once a superior football force in my opinion and experience.

Whatever the source and however deep it is, their hate for AFC will never exceed my hate for Sevco, Oldco and the culture that bred them all and continues to breed sick cunts like them, irrespective of football. 

If I had to guess, it's the classist shite many of our fans can't seem to outgrow. 

There's literally hundreds of reasons to hate Rangers  without slagging off Glaswegians as "tinks" and "minkers."

If I were them I'd have my back up about us as well. I want AFC to hate everyone just cause, rather than any "you're poor we're rich" shite that our fans love. 

Having said that, I'll still sing those songs at the football for the wind up, so whilst I think that's why they can't stand us, I'm definitely part of the reason. 

5 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

We are irrelevant in terms of competing with them now but this has only been a recent thing. They've never forgiven us for being better than them in the 80's. They know how much we hate them. This makes them hate us and makes them love our new-found irrelevance, a status ironically engineered by one of them in the manager's job, ably assisted by a greedy NE fellow-midget cunt with the same dishonest, weegie-like traits.

Most fitba folk in the wos are loving the irrelevance of AFC. Tam Cowan hates us too and he's Motherwell for fucks sake. The interesting question is why they hate us. It's not just that we were once a superior football force in my opinion and experience.

Whatever the source and however deep it is, their hate for AFC will never exceed my hate for Sevco, Oldco and the culture that bred them all and continues to breed sick cunts like them, irrespective of football. 

Never heard Tam Cowan give AFC and us fans anything but praise and support. I find most fans of non-OF teams down there have a bit of respect towards us for historically challenging the cheeks. 

I also find most weegie huns/tims totally apathetic towards us. Disappointingly so. 

As much as I depise the huns and every one of their fans, I'm find finding it a bitty embarrassing some of the folk (Celtic & Aberdeen fans) bleating on about it. Was always going to happen. 

We'd all be celebrating a cup win ffs

Still hope they get hammered for it like, purely for the laugh. Cunts

FTH

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Minkers  aren’t defined by wealth, or lack thereof, Consi son. That is a mistake often made by minkers.

No, I get what you mean. 

You get rich minks. 

For most though I think their assertion of minkery is down to the persons being called a mink lack of wealth on some level.

17 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

If this is #55, then that means they are the same club...

So if this is #55, are they going to settle some of their outstanding debts?

https://www.scotsman.com/news/rangers-administration-full-list-creditors-2479091

The news reports last night were full of contradictions. 

one being-

1st League title in 10 years, having liquidated in 2012, meaning they take their 55th title

eh!? 

10 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

That would be just our luck. The league gets shut down just as we were about to emabark on a free scoring winning streak. Fucking typical. 

And the Mcinnes lovers would genuinely use that as a positive when fighting his corner. Apparently last year we would have overtaken Motherwell had the league been completed so that shouldnt be marked down as a McInnes failure. 

45 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Some awful scrapping from the huns last night: 

Even I'd manage better upper cuts than this fat bastard. 

Hahahah deary me 

I never understand why folk grab and hud on to folk in a scrap, just inviting getting your head and face damaged. 

edit - not that either of them is causing any harm to each other. I’d love to see that fat shit get a proper leathering.