Sevco Thread

22 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I see the SFA have come out and basically said that the hun Stewart Robertson has been lying.

Who’d have thought a hun would lie publicly?

FTH 

2 awful organisations. Wouldn’t trust a word from either of them.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:48 PM, Don Fonte said:

You think £50m for the pair?

See mcgregor, he is a good keeper and that save in one of the Europa league games was pretty good for a hun. If he cant play football like Ederson and allison then he's no use to the big clubs. Like joe hart.

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

2 awful organisations. Wouldn’t trust a word from either of them.

Fair point.

As much as the SFA are a shower of cunts, I’d side with them over the scum.

I don’t get the hate the scum have for the SFA, seeing as the SFA have broken & bent rules to accommodate NEWCO ever since OLDCO died in 2012, starting with giving them access to Division 2 when they shouldn’t have, to not stripping titles etc etc.

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He could get a game for a good few teams in the EPL no problem, but anyone thinking they’ll get £30m for him is fucking mental. 

I’ll ask again, who will pay £30M for him?

Leeds were reportedly interested in him and maybe he would fit into Bielsa’s plans. I still think he’d struggle as better players would have him in their back hipper

10 minutes ago, Henry said:

Who is more loathsome, the huns or the Tories?

The huns shade it for me

I hate all politicians as they are all loathsome creatures in it for themselves al of them, but that pales into insignificance to Huns who are absolutely detestable especially the ones that hail from the North East

57 minutes ago, Henry said:

Who is more loathsome, the huns or the Tories?

The huns shade it for me

Same cloth. 

Wipe your arse with both. 

Never get Dons fans who vote Tory and claim to hate the huns, they have the same place of hatred in my heart, for largely similar reasons. 

Lowland League plans for The Rangers and Celtic Colts blasted by East, West and South of Scotland Football Leagues

Lowland League plans for Rangers and Celtic Colts blasted by East, West and South of Scotland Football Leagues (thescottishsun.co.uk)

Put this to bed once and for all now, no one want's this to happen apart from the Glasgow two, the Scottish Football media and the SFA/SPFL.

4 hours ago, Lencarl said:

Lowland League plans for The Rangers and Celtic Colts blasted by East, West and South of Scotland Football Leagues

Lowland League plans for Rangers and Celtic Colts blasted by East, West and South of Scotland Football Leagues (thescottishsun.co.uk)

Put this to bed once and for all now, no one want's this to happen apart from the Glasgow two, the Scottish Football media and the SFA/SPFL.

I agree that putting their colt teams anywhere in the league structure is wrong, however there needs to be some sort of competitive games for U21/U23's. I'm sure us, Hibs and the ugly sisters pulled out U23's out of the league because it was seen as detrimental to player development compared to going down to England to play the likes of Brentford's academy teams. Really need to be pushing for some form of official completion for these teams to play in, but that's not league 2, Highland or Lowland league. 

5 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

I agree that putting their colt teams anywhere in the league structure is wrong, however there needs to be some sort of competitive games for U21/U23's. I'm sure us, Hibs and the ugly sisters pulled out U23's out of the league because it was seen as detrimental to player development compared to going down to England to play the likes of Brentford's academy teams. Really need to be pushing for some form of official completion for these teams to play in, but that's not league 2, Highland or Lowland league. 

The Premier colt teams already get to compete in the challenge Cup.  Clubs also tend to play these players in regional cups, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow etc. 

Surely there are enough colt teams to have some sort of league amongst themselves? 

And on top of that there is a loan system.  And god forbid, you can actually give them some games in your own first team now and again. 

What more do we actually need? This proposal has nothing to do with developing the country's young players, it benefits two clubs and two clubs alone.  That's why it's not getting any traction. 

23 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Same cloth. 

Never get Dons fans who vote Tory and claim to hate the huns, they have the same place of hatred in my heart, for largely similar reasons. 

What a load of utter shite. So you're saying that just because i support Aberdeen I'm not allowed to vote for the conservative party? Even tho i agree with their policies? Do we not rightly criticise the bigot brothers for this kind of thinking? 

Also, what do the Tories and huns have in common? Whether you agree with the Tories policies or not, they are just a political party. The huns are a bunch of bigoted tinks, thugs and junkies who are a constant stain on society. Not the kind of people who vote conservative, hence why labour and SNP win all the seats in Glasgow and surrounding areas. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 5
27 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

What a load of utter shite. So you're saying that just because i support Aberdeen I'm not allowed to vote for the conservative party? Even tho i agree with their policies? Do we not rightly criticise the bigot brothers for this kind of thinking? 

Also, what do the Tories and huns have in common? Whether you agree with the Tories policies or not, they are just a political party. The huns are a bunch of bigoted tinks, thugs and junkies who are a constant stain on society. Not the kind of people who vote conservative, hence why labour and SNP win all the seats in Glasgow and surrounding areas. 

I think you need to take a look at sevco media or swallow swallow. Despite being manky bastards, they very much do vote Tory......Union Jack waving, No voting neanderthals.

The last party they's vote for are the SNP. And judging by how Labour did......not many of them are voting for them either.

• Upvote 2
37 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You can vote for whoever you like. 

You're just a hun to me, though. 

45 minutes ago, Henry said:

McBurnie's a hun cunt, but my sympathy for anyone sticking their phone in someone's face is non-existent. 

Funny if the weasel got jailed. 

However, I do empathise. How often has that happened to him and he's done nothing? Perfectly human reaction to flip the lid once in a while. 

The Union Bears are urging The Rangers fans to join them by marching from Ibrox to George Square this Saturday to celebrate the club lifting the Premiership trophy.

Scotland is currently in Level 3 restrictions which allows groups of up to six people from six different households to meet outdoors.

Whether or not you believe that Covid -19 restrictions are stupid or not, why are these mutants allowed to break the pandemic rules ?

I know the police say "just let them do it to stop further violence in Glasgow" but this should be stamped out at source.

No other club fans in Scotland would be allowed to do this.

4 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

What policies do you agree with?

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Be interesting to see if Slippy Gee asks them not to . 

Police have warned Rangers fans NOT to march from Ibrox to George Square to celebrate Premiership trophy day this weekend.

As if the mutants will listen to the police.

Arrest ALL the idiots and fine them.

Less gyro money to spend on Buckfast.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Lencarl said:

The Union Bears are urging The Rangers fans to join them by marching from Ibrox to George Square this Saturday to celebrate the club lifting the Premiership trophy.

Scotland is currently in Level 3 restrictions which allows groups of up to six people from six different households to meet outdoors.

Whether or not you believe that Covid -19 restrictions are stupid or not, why are these mutants allowed to break the pandemic rules ?

I know the police say "just let them do it to stop further violence in Glasgow" but this should be stamped out at source.

No other club fans in Scotland would be allowed to do this.

You know what to do. Get a big group to walk for.(take your pick) and see if you’d get dispersed.cite the scum in Glasgow if they try.deliberately show that there’s rule for some and rules for the, and your not aging it until you see them getting dispersed 

On 9 May 2021 at 12:15 PM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Same cloth. 

Consi you idiot.

Do you realise you sound just like a Hun.(In other words a bigot)

You only want sycophant SNP voters allowed into Pittodrie.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3