Sevco Thread

2 hours ago, Lencarl said:

Police have warned Rangers fans NOT to march from Ibrox to George Square to celebrate Premiership trophy day this weekend.

As if the mutants will listen to the police.

Arrest ALL the idiots and fine them.

Less gyro money to spend on Buckfast.

Half the dibble are huns. Party on! 

• Dildo 1

12 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Consi you idiot.

Do you realise you sound just like a Hun.(In other words a bigot)

You only want sycophant SNP voters allowed into Pittodrie.

Where did I say I'd ban Tory voters from Pittodrie? 

Merely making the point that Tories and Huns are all the same shade of shite. 

Personally, I have similar levels of contempt for both, and there's a huge crossover there as well. 

You traitor hun bastard.  

14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Gerrard wins manager of the year. Proof that Scottish football is only about two clubs.

100%

Callum Davidson in his first season got top 6, won the league cup and in the Scottish cup final on a tiny budget. 

Gerrard won the league by spending millions.

Disgraceful but no real surprise.

• Upvote 1
On 5/10/2021 at 12:14 PM, Ten Caat said:

I think you need to take a look at sevco media or swallow swallow. Despite being manky bastards, they very much do vote Tory......Union Jack waving, No voting neanderthals.

The last party they's vote for are the SNP. And judging by how Labour did......not many of them are voting for them either.

I'll bet most of them aren't even registered to vote. Too busy trying to avoid paying taxes and debt haha. 

14 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

And you are just a rabid and bigoted SNP loving bellend to me. You have no right to call anyone else intolerant from now on. 

Typically Tory falsehood. 

Im intolerant of intolerance, intolerance which oozes from the sleazy Tory party from top to bottom. 

So me refusing to entertain the idea of someone voting for a party that's previously been under investigation for human rights abuses from the UN, and largely fucked the ordinary man in this country for a millennia, isnt me being intolerant in general, it's me being intolerant of generally intolerant people. 

For the record, I vote SNP out of necessity, I largely loathe most the things they stand for beyond independence. 

What Tory policies do you like? The austerity that's proven to be cruel and pointless? Was it thatchers decimation of communities in the 80's? The old classic, the poll tax? 

Or, is it the tax breaks to millionaires whilst people starve; and food banks are on the rise? Is it the gifting of public money to their mates? 

What of those policies should I tolerate bud? 

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

This is the second time you’ve done this.

Hahaha. Meant century! 

Too many fingers in too many pies. 

33 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Most of them. I won't go into details here, but I would happily debate on a dedicated politics thread 

You're in luck. 

You can attempt to justify any of the above policies in the politics thread in 'The Pub' forums. Look forward to your attempt ?? 

4 hours ago, AllyDon said:

100%

Callum Davidson in his first season got top 6, won the league cup and in the Scottish cup final on a tiny budget. 

Gerrard won the league by spending millions.

Disgraceful but no real surprise.

Slippy won the League at the third attempt (and hasn't won anything else).

1 for 9.