Sevco Thread

6 hours ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

The dregs of society that follow them arent human in my opinion.

They have completely went beyond the pot, if you pardon the pun.

Didn't think I could be disgusted with the Hun fans any more than I was up until yesterday, I was wrong.

Unlikely though it is but if they, somehow, feck off to the English League, with their unwashed east end tinky, ugly sister I for one would encourage the move full tilt.

Scottish football would be far, far better going forwards without such absolute bile.

7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Can we not set up a just giving page or something, give them a friendly push. Wonder if the Scottish government has anything to say about it, or the news today, will be interesting, il bet not much said

Correct, nothing substantial will be said.

If any other side had won league, and the fans had "celebrated" in similar fashion, however unlikely, Nippy's sanctions would be immediate.

All we can hope is that the fuckers have all caught the Indian strain of Covid and they get locked down for months.

You just have to hope every single one of those cunts dies a fucking horrible death. In those situations the army should be allowed to start firing live rounds, would soon make them think twice. It’s exactly this situation that materialises time and time again, they don’t have the capacity to behave themselves. This wouldn’t happen with any other team. They’re a complete scourge on the game and always have been. Their fans need sterilised and released in to the wild. 

Any fan, employee, sponsor or associate of this vile club are just as culpable as the scum bags fighting with each other and pissing on the street. The huns (club) nurture a culture of entitlement among the hordes and they quite simply don't know how to behave. They can't even celebrate without knocking the shit out of each other. Don't get me wrong, it's great when they show themselves up for who they really are, and everyone can see what people have said for decades.

You don't get many (any?) level headed huns these days either do you. All whataboutery and blame game. 

I wish them nothing but pain.