Sevco Thread

On 6/3/2021 at 3:05 PM, Betty Swallicks said:

Correct, they are sickly cunts and one in four male weegies will die before their 65th birthday.

The sick city in The Sick Man of Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_effect

Tinks!

On 6/3/2021 at 1:42 PM, Betty Swallicks said:

Its not all bad news, you cunts die young.

New National Records of Scotland statistics show the 'healthy life expectancy at birth' of Glasgow men to be just 54.6 years.

For women in Glasgow, that figure is 57.6 years, with the national average being over four years higher.

4 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Defending huns/tinks/weegies, as per.

Your obsession with glasgow is quite something, Betty. Any excuse to post about the great city, eh? Lolz

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 5

9 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Chill oot Sickly Steve, detesting weeg is part and parcel of being an Aberdeen supporter. I don't expect you to get it. :)

For someone who 'hates' glasgow, you certainly manage to find ways to post about the place and it's inhabitants. Strange really. Is it jealousy? 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 4

I completely get the hate for Glasgow and weegies. Any i have encountered up here tend to be odious clowns, either walking around over emphasising their accents or driving about listening to Gerry Cinnamon full blast with the windows down. I beat the shit out of any i come across. They must be made aware that they are not welcome in the North East. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 5
2 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

I completely get the hate for Glasgow and weegies. Any i have encountered up here tend to be odious clowns, either walking around over emphasising their accents or driving about listening to Gerry Cinnamon full blast with the windows down. I beat the shit out of any i come across. They must be made aware that they are not welcome in the North East. 

Cool story. 

51 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

could be worse! imagine how unpopular a weegie that is a  Torie supporter is

wonder who huns vote for?  pro unionists would lean to vote for them 

Majority of huns vote Tory. Majority of tims vote SNP.

Voting dictated by your religion and the politics in Ireland. Fucking daft weegie cunts.

3 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You don't beat the shit out of any cunt. 

Lying, sad, Tory bastard. 

8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

100% correct.

Begs the question why folk in the NE still vote conservative in high numbers.

Money

4 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You’re like the old Viz character, Aldridge Prior, the hopeless liar. 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

As a side note; 

If weegies weren't welcome in the North East Aberdeen would be a no mark, provincial club still awaiting its second title, and just about any silverware for that matter.

Having patter about Glasgow is one thing, singing the songs and that at the match, but a hatred of weegies is just immature. 

The Dons would be nothing without some good old Glaswegians. Facts. 

Best ever manager; Sir Alex Ferguson 

Most iconic player; Willie Miller 

The list goes on. 

28 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

As a side note; 

If weegies weren't welcome in the North East Aberdeen would be a no mark, provincial club still awaiting its second title, and just about any silverware for that matter.

Remember Aberdeen were paying the same if not more than any other club in Scotland for a period so would have likely had some success. 

35 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Remember Aberdeen were paying the same if not more than any other club in Scotland for a period so would have likely had some success. 

Maybe. 

Not the overall point I was making, though. 

8 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Lolz

• Downvote 1