Sevco Thread

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

As a side note; 

If weegies weren't welcome in the North East Aberdeen would be a no mark, provincial club still awaiting its second title, and just about any silverware for that matter.

Having patter about Glasgow is one thing, singing the songs and that at the match, but a hatred of weegies is just immature. 

The Dons would be nothing without some good old Glaswegians. Facts. 

Best ever manager; Sir Alex Ferguson 

Most iconic player; Willie Miller 

The list goes on. 

So just because we've had a few weegie players, that means we have to tolerate these absolute fuds swanning around Aberdeen as if they own it? Broadcasting their obnoxious voices and absolute lack of class all and sundry ffs :banghead: You may be willing to let your city get infested with such scum, but not me. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

So just because we've had a few weegie players, that means we have to tolerate these absolute fuds swanning around Aberdeen as if they own it? Broadcasting their obnoxious voices and absolute lack of class all and sundry ffs :banghead: You may be willing to let your city get infested with such scum, but not me. 

Are you either @rocket_scientist  or @Beachend Bootboy or both?

5 hours ago, Simply Red said:

100% correct.

Begs the question why folk in the NE still vote conservative in high numbers.

So we just established how thick weegies are for voting based on religion, football loyalties etc. So you're solution is to not vote for a party because some fans who support another team apparently vote them :clangers2: (I don't believe huns vote Tory anyway. They mostly vote Labour hence why Conservatives never win any seats down there) 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

So we just established how thick weegies are for voting based on religion, football loyalties etc. So you're solution is to not vote for a party because some fans who support another team apparently vote them :clangers2: (I don't believe huns vote Tory anyway. They mostly vote Labour hence why Conservatives never win any seats down there) 

As Ten Caat points out, Labour traditionally get the tim vote. The majority of huns down there undoubtedly vote tory. 

Most do so based purely on them being pro-unionist.

Where did i say my “solution is to not vote for a party because some fans who support another team apparently vote for them?”

You vote Conservative if yi like - no need to get all sensitive about it. 

At posh mannies doon London wye’ll look efter yir pennies mare than thon dodgy fuckin weegies eh

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

lol 

A grown up

23 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

? Splitting hairs there eh?  Point stands,  if all huns vote tory how come there're no tory MPs in Glasgow?  More folk vote tory in the NE. 

1. West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine 

2.moray

3.Banff and buchan 

ALL N.E

4.Dumfries 

5.Dumfrieshire,Clydesdale and tweedsdale 

6.Berwick 

3 southern almost England shires 

none in Ayrshire or glasgow, majority of Huns live there but still wouldn’t vote Tory enough to make it blue. NE find it no problems to vote Tory 

13 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Tims vote Labour historically

As do plenty huns

Historically perhaps but its became much more polarised now especially as Labour is half deid in Scotland.

Huns tent to vote Tory now as they are pro GB, love a Union flag and are anti independence. Tims tend to vote SNP now as they are anti GB and pro independence..

Linking their politics to Ireland and their religion sums these backward, sickly halfwits up.

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

What a truly pathetic piece of journalism from a bitter,  deluded fantasist. 

The real reason they don't turn up anymore is they get battered by Aberdeen fans, spent 98 punching huns and kept the hobby up ever since, magic sport.

Pathetic weak specimens, horrible people. We should build concentration camps for them. 

• Upvote 1

They're crying Patterson and some third choice keeper won't get a game, Mick something. Can't get a game for them but should be dropped into the national team, pathetic weak specimens. 

I'd actually stop any Scotland player from getting a cap if they call their kids weans, it's fucking weird behaviour.

• Upvote 1

Throughout my life I’ve always tried to follow examples set by those who conduct themselves in a dignified and respectful manner.

One man I had the utmost respect for was the late Sandy Jardine. He talked, we listened. He was the constant who stood up to those who wanted to beat our club with a stick – and, believe me, there were many.

Sandy Jardine is in the best place for him, pushing up daisies. What a misguided fool. 

tbf to the author though, I don’t support Scotland as there are huns in the team and as a man of integrity, I choose not to encourage huns. So we’re all guilty 

23 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

It still amazes me that they think that the SFA didn't help them. 

But it's an indication of the cunts' sense of entitlement, that they view what happened as not being helped by the SFA. 

What did they expect the SFA to do,  pay off their £150m debt for them?  I've still never figured out what exactly their gripe is?  

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aye, cos people have to be paid more to want to live there

Process that for a second

aberdonians go on about Glasgow a lot more than Glaswegians go on about aberdeen 

And its for very obvious reasons that it's that way around

Jealousy 

?

Just now, Millertime said:

And its an indication of your inferiority complex that you think they were helped

They were relegated to the 3rd tier 

No they weren't you revisionist hun fuck ?‍♂️

They fucking died and the new entity were admitted to the third tier bypassing all usual protocol

• Upvote 6
36 minutes ago, Millertime said:

And its an indication of your inferiority complex that you think they were helped

They were relegated to the 3rd tier 

The only thing that holds aberdeen football club back, is being based in aberdeen

Well the decision wasn't the SFAs and they weren't relegated. The SPL members (not the SFA) took the decision not to allow them to transfer membership to a new company. Had Rangers opted  to retain the membership with the existing company, they could have continued to play in the SPL. 

They decided to go with the new company to avoid paying their debts and had to ask to be let into the SFL, with the SFA doing their best to pressure the SFL clubs to  try and get the cunts parachuted in to division 1 (that's helping) .  And the requirement for 3 years audited accounts for SFA membership was glossed over (that's helping). Not to mention allowing the same club and trophies myth, whilst other clubs who had done similar had been told to fuck off (see Airdrie). And lets not forget Stuart Regan's pathetic pleading. 

But you're right about the inferiority complex of Aberdeen fans. When we have people like you in our support, spending every waking hour trying to make sure we know our place, then I can't deny an inferiority complex exists. 

• Upvote 3