3 Indian restaurants

nepalese takeaway

Chinese chipper

2 kebab shops

2 Italian pizza and Pasta

2 baker shops(Greigs and Thains)

Tex mex place

2 coffee shops

Romanian, African and Chinese food shops, latter 20 feet up a side street. Paki shops with nasty prices. It's a different World. Only place in Aberdeen I've ever been offered sex on a plate...you want a fuck? me, yeah ok, 20 quid? Was back from a Hearts away game pissed, Thains was on my mind, said not paying for it but up for it, she fucked off. I regretted 20 seconds later but couldn't find her.  

I would have felt guilty anyway, had a bird at home, was ashamed of myself for not turning her down outright.

• Dildo 1
5 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Rough count.

3 Chinese takeaways

3 Indian restaurants

nepalese takeaway

Chinese chipper

2 kebab shops

2 Italian pizza and Pasta

2 baker shops(Greigs and Thains)

Tex mex place

2 coffee shops

What’s the difference between a Chinese takeway and a Chinese chipper 

• Downvote 1
34 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Romanian, African and Chinese food shops, latter 20 feet up a side street. Paki shops with nasty prices. It's a different World. Only place in Aberdeen I've ever been offered sex on a plate...you want a fuck? me, yeah ok, 20 quid? Was back from a Hearts away game pissed, Thains was on my mind, said not paying for it but up for it, she fucked off. I regretted 20 seconds later but couldn't find her.  

I would have felt guilty anyway, had a bird at home, was ashamed of myself for not turning her down outright.

There's a sex shop as well .

Couple of mini brothels run by Romanians.

Self contained street.

7 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

As much as they can get.

Last time with a hooker went with a Nigerian bird in Magaluf, $10 Euros for a blow job, I thought bargain, fucker took my shorts down and put on a condom, cock was in her mouth for about a second before her mate popped her head round the corner and asked if I wanted a fuck after. They then both fucked off, lol. Shorts round my ankles and pissed behind a trampoline park, realised I'd been done. Big Leroy across the road. Live and learn, least my wallet was still in my pocket.

5 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Chinese takeaway is Chinese selling Chinese meals.

Chinese chipper is Chinese selling fish and chips.

Would that not just be a fish and chip shop that happens to be owned by Chinese people. Unless the fish is done spicy I don’t see the difference 

• Dildo 1
13 hours ago, daytripping said:

Last time with a hooker went with a Nigerian bird in Magaluf, $10 Euros for a blow job, I thought bargain, fucker took my shorts down and put on a condom, cock was in her mouth for about a second before her mate popped her head round the corner and asked if I wanted a fuck after. They then both fucked off, lol. Shorts round my ankles and pissed behind a trampoline park, realised I'd been done. Big Leroy across the road. Live and learn, least my wallet was still in my pocket.

Should have paid in €'s.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

I see the mutants are doing a tour of Scotland to enable fans to get a photo with their first major honour. Up to £35 for the privilege. Absolute scum.

Hilton Hotel at TECA for anyone interested in a heist.

Surely they’re not coming here. No way is that getting to happen where they vaccinate folk. 

?

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Why say that 

You have ZERO intention of doing it

Why as Aberdeen’s biggest fan in the world with your million DNA accounts and season tickets on an Aberdeen Chat website would you give a flying fuck that a fellow lifelong Aberdeen fan hates the Huns?

Would be my question.

• Downvote 3
23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's fine to hate them, I do

I just find the continual need to want to show it,  even when it comes across as forced as it does when you say it, really, really cringey 

The more I think about it, its suspicious 

Almost looks like you're trying too hard...

Ha ha. Suspicious as in what? I’m actually a closet Hun?

38 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Why as Aberdeen’s biggest fan in the world with your million DNA accounts and season tickets on an Aberdeen Chat website would you give a flying fuck that a fellow lifelong Aberdeen fan hates the Huns?

Would be my question.

Hmm wonder who disliked this? :rumour:

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

Would be my question.

It’s his persona.

Post anything negative about SevCo, he’ll be there to defend it. He even hates people referring to them as SevCo.

• Upvote 1