Sevco Thread

7 hours ago, Fridge said:

They can all fuck off I think that’s really the point. 

Religion means fuck all up here, do what you want and believe in what you want.

But don’t come spouting shit about your Irish wars / Bobby Saings / marching down Union Street, IRA. Pro unionist pish.

Nobody cares up here but certainly do not fucking come here and think it will go unnoticed. We don’t care so fucking leave us alone.

Bobby Saings can GTF, it was probably him that decided to stop Moray Cup.

It’s a bit weird taking your political ideology from your football team, shows real mental weakness that they ALL love the Union Jack, the queen, blah blah. Zero thoughts of your own. 

just weak. 

I’d love to see Jim Traynor get hit by a lorry 

• Upvote 4
6 hours ago, Donmacca said:

Facebook is making me want to throw up today. Huns with pictures of Gerrard and an Armed Forces Day frame round it. Huns in the military used to fuck me off at the best of times

The entire military makes me want to throw up, them and their help for heroes pish  They are no heroes of mine, largely a collection of misfits who couldn't get a job in normal civilian conditions, losers if you will.  The majority of them what their pants when actually faced with an enemy who actually had guns to fire back. PTSD? Aye, fuck off. 

• Upvote 7
  • Dildo 6
1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

The entire military makes me want to throw up, them and their help for heroes pish  They are no heroes of mine, largely a collection of misfits who couldn't get a job in normal civilian conditions, losers if you will.  The majority of them what their pants when actually faced with an enemy who actually had guns to fire back. PTSD? Aye, fuck off. 

I'm ex military so have no issue clearly, however I appreciate there are elements of the personel who are utter nobs. The breed of super hun who are allowed to flourish in the military sicken me. Fighting amongst each other to be paraded around snake mountain for the satisfaction of the knuckle dragging hoards on Remembrance Sunday. Guys from England and Wales who, because they've been based in Scotland for 10 years put on a fake weegie accent. Worked with a bloke from Wrexham who used to constantly belt out the sash, fud!

Most ex military offshore can be bellends too. Like vegans and crossfitters and have to tell everyone who they are.

3 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Looks like you upset the Britnat bootlicking fucktards with that one.

Good work.

• Haha 4
  • Dildo 2
On 6/26/2021 at 12:44 PM, Poodler said:

It’s a bit weird taking your political ideology from your football team, shows real mental weakness that they ALL love the Union Jack, the queen, blah blah. Zero thoughts of your own. 

just weak. 

I’d love to see Jim Traynor get hit by a lorry 

This is something I’ve long said, you see them on social media and you can guess which team they support before looking at their profile. Not an original thought between them. 

Then you have the ones who claim to be supporters of the football club and not into the bigotry. There seems to be a lot of them, very few will just own the fact that they hate catholics. It also makes you wonder why any decent human being would stand shoulder to shoulder with these bigoted scumbags and let them belt out their sectarian nonsense. I can only assume that following a successful team outweighs the negatives of being associated with a bunch of racist bigots for them.

Then there’s the ones from Aberdeen/Dundee/Perth etc that have zero connection to Glasgow. So they are either gloryhunters or bigots, why else follow them? You never get a straight answer though, usually “my dad was a Rangers man” or some shite that’s likely bullocks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

The aberdonian hun who clearly has no comprehension about the bigot stuff but attempts to get involved with it, worse than yir standard weegie hun. Worked with one, aberdonian, king billy no surrender tat on his arm. Worse than a pedofile

Disgusting lowlife.

Aberdonian Celtic fans are no better as well.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

The aberdonian hun who clearly has no comprehension about the bigot stuff but attempts to get involved with it, worse than yir standard weegie hun. Worked with one, aberdonian, king billy no surrender tat on his arm. Worse than a pedofile

100 percent correct. I support my local team. Would never ever not. But I suppose maybe that is a question for the Glasgow boys ?

Apart from the fact that two are bigoted deluded fuckwits. Why select Aberdeen?

• Upvote 1

A lot of west coasters hate the bigotry going back years. Its no surprise that there will be a few leftfields who choose the right path. 

You’ll always get the brummie kid who for some reason supports Everton etc etc. Not a problem.

when it large scale like here in Scotland, its a problem. Simpleton parents to blame mostly. 

11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

100 percent correct. I support my local team. Would never ever not. But I suppose maybe that is a question for the Glasgow boys ?

Apart from the fact that two are bigoted deluded fuckwits. Why select Aberdeen?

Two reasons the central belters support the Dons.

- Aberdeen supporting parents that have moved south?

- Some young kids growing up in the 80’s supported them as we won loads - as they’ve got older they’ve had kids & brought their kids up to support the Dons too. 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Two reasons the central belters support the Dons.

- Aberdeen supporting parents that have moved south?

- Some young kids growing up in the 80’s supported them as we won loads - as they’ve got older they’ve had kids & brought their kids up to support the Dons too. 

Family members from up north helped guide me towards the famous. my old man (he supports his home town lot) was happy I wasn't following one of the glasgow arsecheeks. He couldn't be bothered with the nonsense that comes with them. It was an easy decision to make at the time. 

there was loads of kids in my class at school who were Aberdeen fans until Murray and souness appeared at ibrox. Most then became rangers fans

10 hours ago, Millertime said:

Don't explain yourself

Aberdeen FC are very, very lucky for the Glaswegian influence 

Would be a Dundee FC type if it wasn't for us

Aye losing the price of those 5 Malteser boxes from the budget would be a hammer blow right enough 

• Haha 2