Sevco Thread

41 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Glasgow has been consistently top of the charts for Covid cases per 100,000 (currently 469 per 100,000), with circa 50% of the cases now in younger age groups. So no surprise with the Huns news.

Aberdeen currently has a rate of 183 per 100,000 which suggests it may be a matter of time before we may have cases within our football club.

I sense that the season is going to fall into farce at some stage and, whilst there is tremendous satisfaction at watching the Huns suffer, we, realistically, might be next....

However hopefully it's just a matter of time before being a close contact is eliminated as a thing and you've either got covid or you dont. That should reduce the potential for things to be a farce.

At some point we just need to be getting on with things. 17 months and counting have been disrupted. We cant keep this on much longer.

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Don’t suppose I even need to ask I assume the cunts fall into the Euro Conference if they get papped?

Yes they do. A total joke these parachutes for failure and an insult to the clubs who started off in Europa and Conference leagues.

• Like 1
  • Site Sponsor
23 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Gerrard, Tavernier, Kent, Wright, Bassey, McGregor and McLaughlin not travelling.

16 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Beale missing also. Add in Lundstram and Roofe being suspended and Sakala not in the squad. Absolutely beautiful. 

This is splendid news. 

Mon i Alashkert and i COVID 

Fuck The Huns

4 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Disappointingly I think even I could get a tune out of the remaining squad.

But then it is Gary Macallister

Their squad isn't as big as you would think.

Wright and Kent being out will kill them creatively. A totally untested 'keeper at this level might also fuck them defensively.

They've only just taken off in the past half hour. It'll be fucking late when they land in Yerevan with the 3 hour time difference. And will have knock on effects for the time they'll "lose" coming back the other way. 

They might scrape through in Europe, though I sincerely hope they get turned over. I don't hold out much hope for them on Sunday v the dhims

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Their squad isn't as big as you would think.

Wright and Kent being out will kill them creatively. A totally untested 'keeper at this level might also fuck them defensively.

They've only just taken off in the past half hour. It'll be fucking late when they land in Yerevan with the 3 hour time difference. And will have knock on effects for the time they'll "lose" coming back the other way. 

They might scrape through in Europe, though I sincerely hope they get turned over. I don't hold out much hope for them on Sunday v the dhims

Provided the close contacts test negative on Thursday though, they will be OK to play on Sunday. 

the funny bit is that they assumed that just because they qualified for CL that they would get the money that goes for getting into the groups, be hilarious if they get horsed out again.

It is a complete farce that you just keep dropping down the tournaments i believe that if them or celtic get into the Europa league and finish 3rd in the group they then drop into the late stages of the ECL after new year !!!