Sevco Thread

15 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Surely to fuck they have to scramble a team together for the bigot fest on Sunday or give the tims 3 points and 3 goals....

Edit - Uefa stating that game will go ahead if team has 13 players including 1 gk or game will be forfeited 3-0

10 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I think that a precedent has been set that it would be a 3-0 walkover if they cannot play the fixture. 

Steve Clarke already moaning about there being an arsecheek derby 3 days before Scotland game. 
Assisting in setting foundation for getting game postponed 

hope it goes ahead & they draw 0-0 

want them to draw every game with each other. Minimal points for both

i managed to get Celtic at 16/1 minus 2 before they suspended it last night, I can see them absolutely scudding them, which would be beautiful - no point in betting against them tonight, they were a man down for 45 minutes last week and that mob couldn't even muster a single shot, they are 2nd bottom of the Armenian league 

42 minutes ago, keigy1983 said:

- no point in betting against them tonight, they were a man down for 45 minutes last week and that mob couldn't even muster a single shot, they are 2nd bottom of the Armenian league 

Or the fact that as of right now they are at 37000ft over the Black Sea with about an hour to go until they land in Yerevan.

• Haha 1

Conspiracy theory 

Ayr have asked their game at the weekend to be postponed because of covid.

No other team has got off with this (Dons and Celtic playing with half teams) and even some teams in league cup had to forfeit a 3-0 loss

Anyone think they will be allowed so as to set a precedent for the huns on Sunday.

p.s did the huns not say they could win the league with their second team just weeks back

1 hour ago, Misers Hill said:

Didn't realise till just now...this is live on the BBC Scotland channel 3:45?...lovely.....let the fun commence...?

Doubt there will be much fun.

That looks like a normal, possible first team XI bar the keeper.

And a RB Scotland international. :dontknow:

Could be wrong, wouldn't know their 1st choice picks from Adam, but that's not the pishy reserve line-up some were hoping for.

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Doubt there will be much fun.

That looks like a normal, possible first team XI bar the keeper.

And a RB Scotland international. :dontknow:

Could be wrong, wouldn't know their 1st choice picks from Adam, but that's not the pishy reserve line-up some were hoping for.

spacer.png

Scotland international 

I suppose by the same token we’ve lost an international level centre back for a few months with consi’s injury 

Patterson’s days as an ‘international’ are numbered