Sevco Thread

15 hours ago, Millertime said:

Let's be clear here though, if it wasn't for "rangers " being back in the league, we wouldn't have anywhere near as many teams in Europe

Like it or not, that's a fact

You can say "f the coefficient" all you like, but its important 

I was being sarcastic but you’re just really stupid ?

Rangers and Celtic getting millions and millions every year does not help Scottish football. It helps them and them only.

Sky sports etc drum up these stories for content and a bizarre narrative. 

gerrard admitted after the game he didn’t notice anything different. Didn’t Celtic boo Logan after that incident? Nobody really cares about being boo’ed. But Sky sports seized the opportunity to make something out of nothing. 

‘There we’re cheers when he was sent off’. Same as every player sent off away from home. 

irresponsible journalism from people who are not very good at their jobs. 

I should note though that as a hun, I hope Kamara enters a period of great personal anguish over this. He chooses to play for that bigoted organisation. He reaps what he sows (picks)

• Upvote 3
20 hours ago, Roberto said:

Can you imagine Lazio cheering on Roma in Europe?

Liverpool cheering on Man United?

Sparta Prague cheering Slavia Prague?

Hammarby cheering on AIK?

It doesn't happen, so this coefficient nonsense that only seems to exist in Scotland can fuck off.

This. 

Only "new" fans and huns/tims don't understand how it works. 

Its fucking brilliant when the cunts get beat in Europe. Its not as good as us winning but its still fucking ace and long may it last.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Joe pike said:

If it was racist then why were'nt the rest of the black players on the pitch booed as well?

Standard practice  in Poland, Romania, Russia and some clubs in Italy

It's nothing new it's embrassing but that's how they roll in thier part of the world

Taking the knee in those countries is not welcome and that doesn't help

Taking the knee should be banned now it was trending at one stage but no longer even England fans are over it

To be honest I am over it

9 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Standard practice  in Poland, Romania, Russia and some clubs in Italy

It's nothing new it's embrassing but that's how they roll in thier part of the world

Taking the knee in those countries is not welcome and that doesn't help

Taking the knee should be banned now it was trending at one stage but no longer even England fans are over it

To be honest I am over it

I lived in that part of the world for a few years. They wrongly see black people as a worse form of gypsy who are much hated within their societies. There is no quick fix to this and will take decades of education to change their opinions. UEFA are holding back as the only way ahead is to have closed stadiums for all their home european games to which they would cite unfairness.

It is not a football problem , goes a lot wider than that yet it seems to be the focus.

Taking the knee only winds them up before a ball is kicked.

Refusing to play countries who's political views are different from yours would undermine any European competition and Scotland / England are on a route whereby we will only be playing with our friends.

Media loving it though , gives them headlines and they are stoking the situation. Rarely nowadays can you read a football page without racism being mentioned. At half time in the Slavia - Hun game they spoke about Kamara being booed for 5 minutes and it took Derek McInnes to say " let's get back to the footbsll" for subject to change. DMC is there as a football pundit and not qualified to comment on societal issues in other countries and its good that he recognises this .

1 hour ago, BitWait said:

I lived in that part of the world for a few years. They wrongly see black people as a worse form of gypsy who are much hated within their societies. There is no quick fix to this and will take decades of education to change their opinions. UEFA are holding back as the only way ahead is to have closed stadiums for all their home european games to which they would cite unfairness.

It is not a football problem , goes a lot wider than that yet it seems to be the focus.

Taking the knee only winds them up before a ball is kicked.

Refusing to play countries who's political views are different from yours would undermine any European competition and Scotland / England are on a route whereby we will only be playing with our friends.

Media loving it though , gives them headlines and they are stoking the situation. Rarely nowadays can you read a football page without racism being mentioned. At half time in the Slavia - Hun game they spoke about Kamara being booed for 5 minutes and it took Derek McInnes to say " let's get back to the footbsll" for subject to change. DMC is there as a football pundit and not qualified to comment on societal issues in other countries and its good that he recognises this .

And you aren't qualified to speak on football issues, given that sevco were actually facing Sparta Prague, not Slavia

• Haha 1