Sevco Thread

Guest milne_afc

I see the tims are up in arms because the Huns have used a song with the same tune as the famine song to promote their new kit.

Its for me to defend the Huns but that is ludicrous.

Would never sympathise with the counts, let it be known 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Maybes no - Im no saying this fud is Mr Football Secrets or owt; but a nice thought to start the day I reasoned ?

Certainly gave me a pulsating erection

15 minutes ago, Dad said:

And anyhow - training could mean all sorts of pish that isnae taxing on the kneecaps or whatever: Tactics conversations, observation sessions, mind relaxation techniques etc etc 

Probably just getting prepped for a career as a hun coach or summat

He's done ?

Get your money on a Jack hat trick next time they play us folks.

Also, VAR won't change anything. It doesn't stop inherent bias. 

In England games are reffed by people who don't follow either club in the match. 

Here, we know there are at least 2/3 refs who have connections to the old firm. It's not conspiracy to say that either, it's abundantly true. 

Pittodrie doesn't have a big screen either, most grounds don't, so fuck knows how it can be implemented with full transparency for the fans. 

16 minutes ago, NEM said:

VAR won’t make the slightest bit of difference as evidenced by Wednesday nights sportscene with McFadden and Skeletor claiming it was a pen to the orcs. Foreign refs the only way we’ll get closer to a level playing field 

Did the refs not strike about 10 years ago. And Scandinavian ones came in with minimal fuss/incident?

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Did the refs not strike about 10 years ago. And Scandinavian ones came in with minimal fuss/incident?

Aye they threw their toys out of the pram cause they were getting a bit of stick for being incompetent, corrupt, cheating arseholes 

25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's a point actually. Why wasn't Bates sent off? He's not going for the ball so surely by the book that's a red card ?  ( in cunt Beaton's eyes)

Cheating cunts. 

Hell don’t say stuff like that the sfa might look in here and think your right  and ban him ??

54 minutes ago, Dad said:

Stevie G says there's a clear shirt pull - case closed ? 

Your team is shite steve hahaha

hun cunt

Seen imagines of Hedges shirt being pulled and Ferguson being impeded with two arms around him. Conveniently not spotted. 

The point goes further than it being a soft penalty, it's the fact that if it were in the home box, it wouldn't have been given. As is demonstrated.