Sevco Thread

The  Glaswegian RAT- EREE  needs binning after giving a penalty for his blue nosed team.   How many games Scottish and English have we seen shirt pulling at corners etc etc and the games played on.  The dons won the last 3 against the top 3 , still need additions in the January window and some emissions. (PS. Have you seen the rats multiplying in Glasgow all over the un emptied bins in the streets. SNP and sturgeon doing nothing about it. )    

3 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The  Glaswegian RAT- EREE  needs binning after giving a penalty for his blue nosed team.   How many games Scottish and English have we seen shirt pulling at corners etc etc and the games played on.  The dons won the last 3 against the top 3 , still need additions in the January window and some emissions. (PS. Have you seen the rats multiplying in Glasgow all over the un emptied bins in the streets. SNP and sturgeon doing nothing about it. )    

That is the worst yet. 

17 hours ago, Fridge said:

Ha there’s a new barman in my local and he told me he was a Hun. Told him he’s not allowed to serve me.

I think he thought I was joking. I was deadly serious.

Thats just another really awful and also blatantly untrue story

I've thought a lot about it and yep, you're the worst poster on here

• Haha 4
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I've thought a lot about it and yep, you're the worst poster on here

Far from it. He may be a simpleton or gluepot, but at the very least Fridge can be a source of entertainment.

Theres 100 worse posters than he.