Sevco Thread

9 hours ago, pocrawred said:

So the huns are to blame for the shit sky deal Scottish football has!! Pricks.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/simon-jordan-uses-c-rangers-25357295

It's hardly a surprise. 

Every game is usually the same. Huns or Celtic away to one of the smaller teams in the league and the pattern is usually set from the start. Then repeat every single week. 

If they showed more of the even games then people would find them more enjoyable. 

The talk about 'quality' is a load of shit. People want to watch even contests, not shootie ins where the only time you get any enjoyment is on the rare occasion when the minnow manage to make a game of it and pull off an upset 

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, pocrawred said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/simon-jordan-uses-c-rangers-25357295

To be fair Simon Jordan is a grade A fud! Thinks he knows about every football league/deal because he owned a small prem club, it’s like old players who played 20 years ago talking about the current inner workings of clubs! Pure speculation 

51 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's hardly a surprise. 

Every game is usually the same. Huns or Celtic away to one of the smaller teams in the league and the pattern is usually set from the start. Then repeat every single week. 

If they showed more of the even games then people would find them more enjoyable. 

The talk about 'quality' is a load of shit. People want to watch even contests, not shootie ins where the only time you get any enjoyment is on the rare occasion when the minnow manage to make a game of it and pull off an upset 

Nail on the head. They should be showing the likes of Hearts v aberdeen, Hibs v united etc. 

The fucking nonsense of no scum games at home except when they play each other needs to end as well - at the moment it's basically a hun/tim away game season ticket.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nail on the head. They should be showing the likes of Hearts v aberdeen, Hibs v united etc. 

The fucking nonsense of no scum games at home except when they play each other needs to end as well - at the moment it's basically a hun/tim away game season ticket.

To be fair to the tv (and I am in no way defending the media bias) they get a shit load more viewers watching the sectarian scum than they would St Mirren v St Johnstone. Just the way of the world.

40 minutes ago, NEM said:

The fucking nonsense of no scum games at home except when they play each other

This is confirmation, as if any of us needed it, that scottish football is designed for the benefit of these two clubs only. The sooner the pair of them and their antiquated world views fuck off somewhere else, the better for everybody else. The problem is, who else would have them. 

8 minutes ago, don corleone said:

This is confirmation, as if any of us needed it, that scottish football is designed for the benefit of these two clubs only. The sooner the pair of them and their antiquated world views fuck off somewhere else, the better for everybody else. The problem is, who else would have them. 

Just leave the cunts to play each other every week

43 minutes ago, don corleone said:

The only antiquated view is the normal Scottish football fan thinking they actually are “going away”?. Why?, they have the organisation of Scottish football sewn up between them, most of the fans in Scotland “whether you like it or not”, the media in their pocket, constant money flow as the punters treat it like a religion. Doesn’t look like they are going anywhere fast, it’s been the same chat for decades now!.

the Scottish Celtic/rangers view also isn’t going away, if not strengthening throughout Scotland and that won’t change either, cmon huns we’re walking singing famine songs toe to toe with the cops during lockdown. Doesn’t appear to be changing, delusions of grandeur if you think there will be any awakening soon.

we have had confirmation for years, folk are too blind to notice, it’s either shut up and get on with it, or the other Scottish clubs fucking off which would be business suicide. Not happening, never will.

last bit, nobody will have them, the queens eleven rejected by their imperial masters?, because of their fans!, England was the only viable option unfortunately the hun fan forgot that he is still Scottish regardless of singing Union songs, etc, the peasant to the racist english.

14 hours ago, pocrawred said:

A screamer from 30 yards that game. "No quality." 

He's just your usual southern, guffy cunt. A know it all arsehole. 

The TV deal is a shocker, I agree. But, do other nations obsess over the perceived quality of their neighbours top flight? Do German fans look at Austria and mock them/put down the Austrian game at any point? I'd suggest not. 

It's a strange English thing, their league is their pride and joy, filled with excellent foreign talent- which without, they'd be scunnered. You've got folk turning up with half and half scarves, taking photos every 5 minutes etc, if anyone needs to review the quality of football experience on show, it's them. 

Fuck el guffs.

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A screamer from 30 yards that game. "No quality." 

He's just your usual southern, guffy cunt. A know it all arsehole. 

The TV deal is a shocker, I agree. But, do other nations obsess over the perceived quality of their neighbours top flight? Do German fans look at Austria and mock them/put down the Austrian game at any point? I'd suggest not. 

It's a strange English thing, their league is their pride and joy, filled with excellent foreign talent- which without, they'd be scunnered. You've got folk turning up with half and half scarves, taking photos every 5 minutes etc, if anyone needs to review the quality of football experience on show, it's them. 

Fuck el guffs.

There's worse than the English. There's the Scottish cunts that do it too. 

I got slaughtered on here before when I said that Scottish folk letting their kids "support" English teams was terrible parenting. It is though. 

20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

There's worse than the English. There's the Scottish cunts that do it too. 

I got slaughtered on here before when I said that Scottish folk letting their kids "support" English teams was terrible parenting. It is though. 

To be fair, as a lad I supported arsenal and Aberdeen cause I loved Thierry Henry. Grew out of it before long. I know folk who say shit like "ill support Aberdeen when Scottish football gets good." 

I think these people miss the point of football. However, with only 2 league winners (3if you're pedantic) since 1985, it's not hard to see why people are turned away. 

It's become Americanised. Most folk there support individual players, or teams hundreds of miles from them. That's all money has done for the English game, sanitised to an American level. This is why I think they love slagging our game, because they know, deep down, they aren't experiencing something authentic. 

What business does a Japanese dude have supporting Liverpool, Newcastle, Man U? In the same way, what business does a guy from Edinburgh have supporting Barcelona, Chelsea or City? 

I watch the PL because I love football. But, if I were a fan of one of the smaller clubs especially, I'd be disgusted at where the games went. It's been lost for ages. 

The bubble is bursting in the English championship already, I don't think it'll be long for some of the Premier League clubs outwith the top 6, and it'll be sweet when it happens. 

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

The only antiquated view is the normal Scottish football fan thinking they actually are “going away”?. Why?, they have the organisation of Scottish football sewn up between them, most of the fans in Scotland “whether you like it or not”, the media in their pocket, constant money flow as the punters treat it like a religion. Doesn’t look like they are going anywhere fast, it’s been the same chat for decades now!.

the Scottish Celtic/rangers view also isn’t going away, if not strengthening throughout Scotland and that won’t change either, cmon huns we’re walking singing famine songs toe to toe with the cops during lockdown. Doesn’t appear to be changing, delusions of grandeur if you think there will be any awakening soon.

we have had confirmation for years, folk are too blind to notice, it’s either shut up and get on with it, or the other Scottish clubs fucking off which would be business suicide. Not happening, never will.

last bit, nobody will have them, the queens eleven rejected by their imperial masters?, because of their fans!, England was the only viable option unfortunately the hun fan forgot that he is still Scottish regardless of singing Union songs, etc, the peasant to the racist english.

Alright big guy, don't blow a gasket. I never said that I thought that they would go away, merely that I wish they would. Oh, and you don' t think they have an antiquated world view, fuck me, that says alot about what's going on in your head. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, don corleone said:

Alright big guy, don't blow a gasket. I never said that I thought that they would go away, merely that I wish they would. Oh, and you don' t think they have an antiquated world view, fuck me, that says alot about what's going on in your head. 

????

defo they do, but what they want doesn’t bear with reality, they are hated in engerland as much as up here is all.hope they both get bored and die out leaving the rest to enjoy football in peace.

Just now, The Gee Man said:

They wouldn’t get into European football at  all if left this one sided league, unfortunately we are stuck with them. We just need the other chairman (along with our own) to stand up for us all

I think eventually, they should be able to compete to get into European Football if they were down there, so wouldn't say never.

We've seen smaller sides get into Europe (Leicester, Wolves, Burnley, Southampton etc) whilst other equally well supported teams (Newcastle) yo-yo through the relegation / promotion spots.