Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Sevco Thread

8 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Its always funny when these cunts realise thay are not the immense club they think they are.

Even on the 2 Blokes and a Mike podcast (which is NE based) they were saying there was no way he'd go. Silly teucher cunts!

Aye...All the blinds have been shut in Stoney as well,place is crawling wee the cunts.

Lol. The huns can't get their minds over the fact that gerrard left for a relegation threatened premiership team. I bet they thought he was going to some top team in England or Europe and then Liverpool. He got out as soon as he could, coz he knew he had taken them as far as he can and he was just lucky that the rest of the league, and to the huns, celtic were useless.

Maybe villa will have the mythical new manager bounce back, but as soon as they come up against one of the top sides, reality will kick in.

He seems a nice bloke, so best of luck to him.

1 minute ago, tightbreeks said:

Oh, I forgot the huns are a massive club in Europe never mind the UK. How on earth stevie g could leave them for a mid table english side. I think the 3 million that the huns get in compensation had a hell of a lot to do with it. It's gone straight to the accountant.

Aye will be interesting if they go for another guy who'll command a big wage or go for a bargain basement appointment. 

2 minutes ago, BitWait said:

He will take Kent , 10 mill max as he knows their finances. Morelos I think he is glad to see the back of.

I think the only player he will take is Kamara. Unless he is wanting to do the Huns a massive favour financially at Villa’s expense & pay exaggerated fees for inadequate players/value such as Kent, Jack, Travernier.

will be very notable that he will have zero interest In Morelos at all other than the west coast media mafia making up all kinds of BS rumours with inflated fees for him & half the team. 
Their media machine will be unbearable late December/January window with all the shite they’re going to make up rgds Villa after Huns players to inflate prices & make a dent in debts

12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I think the only player he will take is Kamara. Unless he is wanting to do the Huns a massive favour financially at Villa’s expense & pay exaggerated fees for inadequate players/value such as Kent, Jack, Travernier.

will be very notable that he will have zero interest In Morelos at all other than the west coast media mafia making up all kinds of BS rumours with inflated fees for him & half the team. 
Their media machine will be unbearable late December/January window with all the shite they’re going to make up rgds Villa after Huns players to inflate prices & make a dent in debts

That is the only downside to this highly amusing episode, he may be tempted to buy a couple huns on the cheap (by EPL standards) that will mean literally saving them from going into admin. Kamara and maybe Paterson I would say.

26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Surely he doesn’t get a say in how much to offer anyway? Wouldn’t it be the number bods? Who care little for sentiment 

No he doesn't , you are right , but if he wants him the number crunchers at villa will know the huns will accept any offer over the 7 mill they paid for him to free up some finances for the new man to bring in some of his own guys.

Davie Provan insists Aston Villa would have been an even bigger lure for Steven Gerrard than Leicester City was for Brendan Rodgers.

The former Celtic manager left Parkhead midway through the season to take charge of the Foxes back in 2019.

But SunSport columnist Provan reckons Villa have even more potential to do well under Gerrard's leadership.

He told Go Radio: "If Leicester City were attractive enough for Brendan Rodgers to leave Celtic, then Aston Villa are an even bigger lure for Steven Gerrard.

"Villa are a bigger club than Leicester.

"They have every bit of potential or probably a lot more potential than Leicester."

villa are a bigger club than the recent league champions. Fit kind of dream world do these Imbeciles live in