Sevco Thread

7 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

It’s only huns and stupid people that I get angry. Normal sane folk don’t have any problem whatsoever. What category do you fall into? 

Let’s face it, if you’re a north east Hun, you’re a different breed of cunt. Yer average Hun is a cunt but those from up here, especially the tcheucter areas, are a breed above. 

Not a Cut above, more a Cunt above. You dig?

18 minutes ago, slippers said:

He’s not being interviewed according to what I’ve heard. GVB is being interviewed tomorrow and other interviews in pipeline or been done are Russell Martin, McInnes and John terry. 

Terry - that would be luuuuuvley, John. Players would all be shiteing themselves that he’d would be fucking their wives.

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Let’s face it, if you’re a north east Hun, you’re a different breed of cunt. Yer average Hun is a cunt but those from up here, especially the tcheucter areas, are a breed above. 

Not a Cut above, more a Cunt above. You dig?

I agree totally. No hun from Aberdeen should be allowed to walk the streets in peace.

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

McInnes could get this by default 

I said that a couple of days back but it'll take them getting very publicly turned down by at least their first 2 choices before they resort to him. Despite the most money going on GVB, I'm sticking with my forecast that they will go for Lampard first