Sevco Thread

Essentially just winding the clock back to 2008.  They’ve spent money they didn’t have to get to where they are which is essentially a promise of more money, subject to team investment of course,  just around the corner.  Swop Lloyds for King this time and it proves they’ve learned nothing and have a single operating model that booms or busts.  Back to too big to fail again.

Needs a year of no European money and simply challenging for the league to fully test them.

in fairness, credit to them (and a thousand curses on the rest of us, with the Tims full and frontal) they’ve avoided said test until now.

It’s just embarrassing. A guy who was a genuinely world class player reduced to a tribute match for the tribute club and looking like a walking corpse despite others on the pitch older than him who have looked after themselves.

Not really got any sympathy, he’s a violent woman beating alcoholic. No wonder the huns relate to him so much.

1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

Thats beyond embarrassing but what more would you expect from a bunch of huns who still think their club didn’t die.

I can confirm Glasgow Rangers died. Zombie Legends

Gascoigne is a prick of the very highest order. Dumb as fuck

A bigot, wife beater an acholohic and a man who preys on ballboys

The Huns just love inviting this Vile cunt back to staduim. 

Very very embrassing  but no surprise 

On 3/27/2022 at 11:30 PM, Forever Red said:

Ffs - that is just embarrassing. The kind of thing you would let a terminally ill 6 year old do. The way he even accepted a 2nd go at it shows he's not got a shred of dignity left. Don't get me started on the brain dead fans lapping it up - pricks to a man

Embarrassing and cringeworthy throughout.  Who is the cretin commentating - "he might have another chance though", "it just had to be" in tones that would suggest he was shooting his load over a picture of Walter Smith's tits*.  The man must have no self respect to take the blue pound for that shite.

* McCoist, McCall, Durrant, Brown etc.   

How pathetic must your life be when you look at someone like Gazza, a bigoted, racist, alkie wifebeater who looks about as healthy as a corpe, and think of him as a hero or legend.

He looks like he'd be one of those people whose family you'd see campaigning for assisted suicide over here. 

15 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

How pathetic must your life be when you look at someone like Gazza, a bigoted, racist, alkie wifebeater who looks about as healthy as a corpe, and think of him as a hero or legend.

He looks like he'd be one of those people whose family you'd see campaigning for assisted suicide over here. 

I've been campaigning that for Gazza since he signed for the Huns

The one thing that surprised me about Gascoigne is that he learnt Italian to the point he still speaks it fluently. 

Given that he barely gets beyond speaking pidgin English, it was quite a remarkable feat.

His liver must be well pickled by now and he's smoked heavily all his adult life. I doubt he'll see 60

FTH

25 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

The one thing that surprised me about Gascoigne is that he learnt Italian to the point he still speaks it fluently. 

Given that he barely gets beyond speaking pidgin English, it was quite a remarkable feat.

His liver must be well pickled by now and he's smoked heavily all his adult life. I doubt he'll see 60

FTH

I’m hoping he doesn’t see 55.

I’m being generous. I’m giving him 2 months. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Given that he barely gets beyond spy eaking pidgin English, it was quite a remarkable feat.

FTH

My wife has relatives in Italy and they say he speaks pidgin Italian.

On 3/29/2022 at 9:36 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m hoping he doesn’t see 55.

I’m being generous. I’m giving him 2 months. 

Using hun logic he was still in nappies when he reached 55. Quite fitting he’ll likely be in them again when he reaches that milestone in the real world ?

9 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Oh the hatred for Simmie fae the huns is terrible. Bitter ? basturts.

They forget that most of the damage done was the way he was coli-backed off the pitch by I canna mind his name... Good tho.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ian-durrant-knee-op.200143/

Best post on that thread 

It’s not just the aspect of how good he could have been but the actual physical pain he has had to continue to go through after that assault.”

• Haha 2