Sevco Thread

33 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I cant help it, i definitely hate celtic more right now

Their fans are THE most arrogant/smug

Behave!

Think back to last year when the tribute act won their first major honour.

They ignored the fact they had to apply to join the league in 2012.

Lied about it being their 55th title.

I hate Celtic but the huns are vile. I love it when they implode. Long may it continue.

• Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Behave!

I hate Celtic but the huns are vile. I love it when they implode. Long may it continue.

Yep by fuck they are the most insecure cunts in the world.. the whole 55, 150 years etc is not for our benefit but for their own, to try and convince themselves they didn't let their club die.

The "this is the old firm" stuff around Ibrox today was one of the most cringeworthy coat-tail clinging acts of diddyness you could possibly see.. 

Tick tock.

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Behave!

I just don't take them seriously

They're not the same club or team, so I just laugh them off

Celtic fans are much, much worse 

• Site Sponsor
28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Behave!

18 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I just don't take them seriously

They're not the same club or team, so I just laugh them off

Celtic fans are much, much worse 

Couldn’t give a fuck about the Hun Cunts v the Minks - the sooner they fuck off and kick shite out of each every week and leave the rest of Scottish football to get on with playing football the better.

That said, if pushed to give a decision on which of the arse cheeks I detest the most, it would definitely be the Sevco Cunts every single time.

Utter scumbags.

The dead club were a fucking disgrace.

The zombies are even worse in that they have learned nothing from the previous incarnation.

5 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I don’t know about cripple but the little tear in the wallpaper covering the cracks just grew that little bit wider.  It’s whether they can keep the money men on message.  The last share issue seemed to rattle more than a few cages.

They can’t keep pretending they are financially alright much longer. They have definitely gambled on getting this champs league money by winning the league. Think they have massively underestimated “big Ange” and Tbf he didn’t do particularly well at first but Celtic are a far better team now.

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Football over pints? Come away 

Behave

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

I cant help it, i definitely hate celtic more right now

Their fans are THE most arrogant/smug

Still desperately trying to keep this up? It’ll be funny when you do your usual backtracking soon 

3 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Couldn’t give a fuck about the Hun Cunts v the Minks - the sooner they fuck off and kick shite out of each every week and leave the rest of Scottish football to get on with playing football the better.

That said, if pushed to give a decision on which of the arse cheeks I detest the most, it would definitely be the Sevco Cunts every single time.

Utter scumbags.

The dead club were a fucking disgrace.

The zombies are even worse in that they have learned nothing from the previous incarnation.

But that's the thing, they're not the same club, so why is there the same animosity

I just find them pathetic and actually, laughable!

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

But that's the thing, they're not the same club, so why is there the same animosity

I just find them pathetic and actually, laughable!

Different club followed by the knuckledraggers of the dead club who think it’s the same club.

They will never accept that their club died.

Dead club, new club - fuck them all

9 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Different club followed by the knuckledraggers of the dead club who think it’s the same club.

They will never accept that their club died.

Dead club, new club - fuck them all

Buy thats just it

You're validating them by carrying on the hatred

Just laugh at them,  their club died

We don't have any history with their current one

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Why do the huns attract the pondlife that follows them? What is it about huns/rangers that brings these people together?

Every club has an element, but the huns are beyond the pale. Would be a good PHD subject for any anthropologist.

A few centuries of protestantism......even though for at least 50 years very few of them actually see the inside of a kirk beyond the occasional wedding/funeral. They're raised to hate all things Roman Catholic. Rangers/sevco is just a focal point for them to make their hatred public........there are only a few Orange walks each year and as I said before, most of them now rarely see the inside of a church, although if the minister changed the ending of prayers from "Amen" to "Fuck the Pope!" they might well get a few more customers on a Sunday morning. 

timunwashed should have pulled the plug on the game before the second half, id love to have seen the new club try to claim they were cheated.
wonder how the SEVCO FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION would have dealt with such a scenario.
never know i suppose, but timmy would have been well within their rights as uefa would have clearly backed them IMO.