Sevco Thread

7 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Your post is out of order about the Queen

A step to far

The rich man in his castle, the poor man at his gate, God made them, high and lowly, And ordered their estate

know your place?, cap doffing, forelock tugging peasant. Keep looking and seeing the emperor’s splendid robes, while the rest of us see them stark bollock naked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Medw1311 said:

If the scum somehow win the Europa League they'd automatically be in next seasons Champions League group stage so would Hearts then get the huns Champions League QR3 spot?

If so you could be looking at 4 Scottish Teams guaranteed  group stage football next season.

No. Scotland would still only getting a maximum of 2 teams.

This is a disgusting thread. Far too many wankers wishing the Huns well and praising the Queen.

No wonder Boris thinks he's untouchable.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Medw1311 said:

If the scum somehow win the Europa League they'd automatically be in next seasons Champions League group stage so would Hearts then get the huns Champions League QR3 spot?

If so you could be looking at 4 Scottish Teams guaranteed  group stage football next season.

I can't....my head just can't go there. No no no, filthy thought. 

1 hour ago, Forever Red said:

Not in the slightest concerned about them winning this - totally confident Leipzig will put them to bed with plenty to spare.

Just shite they've made a good few bob out their run tho ?

Thought that about Borussia Dortmund myself and they turned out to be useless overrated dross who were turned over easily by the Govan scum in their own backyard. Way things are going only West Ham are certs to beat the scum.

8 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Thought that about Borussia Dortmund myself and they turned out to be useless overrated dross who were turned over easily by the Govan scum in their own backyard. Way things are going only West Ham are certs to beat the scum.

Missing Haaland didn’t help but I think they just expected to turn up and sevco would rollover. Leipzig on the other hand will know that won’t happen and they could well need to win the competition to get champions league football next season as they sit fourth but only 3pts clear of SC Freiburg.

2 hours ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Surely that won't happen again. Think Dortmund see themselves as a champions league outfit who maybe didn't take whatever this comp is called too seriously - bit like the big guns in england with the league cup.

I'd imagine Leipzig now have their sights set on lifting this - brush the huns aside ?

That's my theory and it helps me sleep at night